• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Am I an ESFP or an ENFP?

KarenParker

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
It's silly that people think S types don't fantasize or think about the future. I'll stop myself before I rant up your threadz about it.

People often mistake what "intuition" is, since we'll all get them--- by way of our perceptions. What needs to be discerned is whether or not, by MBTI standards, that they're Intuitive or Sensory perceptions.

I think Se Doms have more focus than Ne Doms, especially towards tasks they've set their eyes on. Task is to do. They've also got tons of physical energy, whether or not they do anything about it but they may become restless otherwise. I could speak wonders of the energy of my ESTP best friend or ESFP sister... but just for all of humanity (or my sake qq) allow them to sleep enough so they aren't cranky (esp. the ESTP and never try to wake her, even when she's asked you to. She might blow up at you before realising)...

When they're not focusing, Se Doms might look and be oblivious but they're still always taking in Sensory information, just no longer thinking to act on or be aware of them, though they can remember later if they try to recall and it's not too far from immediate memory. ex. My ESFP sis had to watch a movie for her Religion class over a period of three classes. She was bored and slept through every single class and was the only one to get all the questions right on the quiz which partly focused on... details... lol

Se-e here cuz that's what you're trying to get us to do... to Se you. ;) You're describing by giving us an accurate picture of what your blog looks like and means to you instead of describing it in an interpretive manner of what it might look like or mean to you.

Plus, other stuff that's been pointed out.

ESFP. :) Is it clearer for you now?

Se Doms do see from more than one perspective, it's just the manner upon what they're looking at which are patterns that are concrete in nature. They're looking for possibilities and opportunities for action instead possibilities and opportunities for ideas.

HOT DAMN! You guys are GOOD! Here I was thinking that nobody would be able to figure it out and I just got schooled. This is actually going to come in handy because I am always telling my friends about typology and I never know what to tell them about the S and N features but now I will! You guys ROCK!

KarenParker

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Hahahahaha, only an ESFP with temper would be so blunt.

Generalized ESFP definitly, i could be wrong though, but it is highly unlikely.

Woah. Now that you say that it makes sense. I can't believe I didn't see it before! It's so hard to tell when it's yourself.

zarc

MBTI Type
Zzzz
HOT DAMN! You guys are GOOD! Here I was thinking that nobody would be able to figure it out and I just got schooled. This is actually going to come in handy because I am always telling my friends about typology and I never know what to tell them about the S and N features but now I will! You guys ROCK!

HOT DAMN! I know I AM. :cheese:

Glad we gotcha figured out.

Now, the rest of the world...!