User Tag List

First 45678 Last

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    maliafee- He was being sarcastic.
    Uh oh, I have to admit to not having read any of the context of the comment. I need to step back and remember to do that, so I stop making dumb posts. Thanks...

ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj

Answer for person #2: It's Randomnity, ISTP!

Costrin, Eagle, Bougal got it right. Good job!

Personally based on the quotes I think the sense of T is pretty strong. The confusion comes more from whether she's a S or an N. Si got brought up a few times... like "wasn't this a longer thread somewhere..." and "I've seen your like before..." She seems to mention remembering things frequently but at the same time, a little unsure. Perhaps that's the reasoning behind the confusion? Although the "detailed" (relatively) number thing... like $341/week, $200 spend on food etc does hint towards S...
    My stuff (design & other junk) lives here: http://nnbox.ca

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII

Quote Originally Posted by nightning View Post
    Answer for person #2: It's Randomnity, ISTP!

Costrin, Eagle, Bougal got it right. Good job!

Personally based on the quotes I think the sense of T is pretty strong. The confusion comes more from whether she's a S or an N. Si got brought up a few times... like "wasn't this a longer thread somewhere..." and "I've seen your like before..." She seems to mention remembering things frequently but at the same time, a little unsure. Perhaps that's the reasoning behind the confusion? Although the "detailed" (relatively) number thing... like $341/week, $200 spend on food etc does hint towards S...
    I OWN.
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

MBTI
    INfj

Default Unknown forum member #3

Just a quick notice... I'm getting a backlog of people who want to participate as the unknown member in this game. I'll be slowly making my way down the list.

Ready for the next one? Remember, same rules as before!

---------

Person #3

I honestly haven't noticed it, it's like whenever I read woman in the title of a thread I just forget it exist, like the womans bathrooms, I've heard stories, but... Have you actually seen the inside of the womans bathroom?

But seriously, I've found I've been watching more reruns of shows that have finished there run then anything else these days. Recent shows that I do watch are, Smallville, The Shield, Star Wars: The Clone Wars series, Transformers Animated, and that's really it.
    I used to hate you, but then I stopped caring for some reason. Now I'm just indifferent.
    I'm not a smiley guy, I double space.

Don't know why.

Not a clue.
    Yeah, there's a problem when a guy whose post mostly consist of fluff has higher rep then a serious poster.

...I'm assuming you are a serious poster [member name censored]...
    I would pocket it and keep my ears open for anyone looking for a 100 dollar bill. If no ones looking I'd forget about it till I find it in that same pant pocket when I'm doing laundry later.
    My moms ESTJ, and at times it can be to much, there are times when she does things that drive me up the walls, but then again if I spend to much time with anybody they start to wear on me. We're okay, she just needs to learn to keep in mind how I feel about certain things, and I need to keep in mind that she's a social animal before anything else, save for being my mom, she's good at that.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

I used to hate you, but then I stopped caring for some reason. Now I'm just indifferent.
    Love that

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Is it a truly random selection? Pretty interesting to see out of context like that...they mostly sound pretty negative.

I identify very much with the INTJ description so those who guessed that were not far off, for the record.

Quote Originally Posted by nightning View Post
    Although the "detailed" (relatively) number thing... like $341/week, $200 spend on food etc does hint towards S...
    lol, I remember that thread. It was comparing numbers each family spent on food in a week, I was just being on-topic

I don't know how the guesses are so close, I really have no idea from looking at quotes. Nicely done.
    -end of thread-

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    LSI

Ohhh, I know this one. INFJ.
    - Caleb

"I am what I need to be..."

"Nemo me impune lacessit - No one provokes me with impunity."

MBTI
    INfj

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity View Post
    Is it a truly random selection? Pretty interesting to see out of context like that...they mostly sound pretty negative.

I identify very much with the INTJ description so those who guessed that were not far off, for the record.
    It's as random as I can make it. I do a search for your posts, pick a page and skim the posts from top to bottom. Anything that pops up to me as relating to you as a person is added. I do about 2 a page... then I skip 10 pages or so and repeat.

I can definitely see how things feel when you completely take it out of context though. You attribute everything to the person and nothing for the situation.

lol, I remember that thread. It was comparing numbers each family spent on food in a week, I was just being on-topic
    See, you remember! If you randomly quote stuff I say, half the time I couldn't even tell I said that. It just sounds vaguely familiar. That's the lack of Si you get from Ni dominants

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

I'm getting an entp vibe from person 3

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4