User Tag List

First 23456 Last

ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj

Default Round 2, unknown forum member #2

Ready for the second round?

Same rule as before. You shouldn't provide guesses/answers if you know who this person is. Also no cheating (that means you Mort ) by googling or searching for posts.

Again, this is a collection of randomly selected quotes.

-----
    Member #2

What's the point in asking for advice, opinions and comments if you're just going to attack the advice and the advice-giver?

What's the point in giving advice if it not only goes into a vaccum, but also provokes a negative response?

In other words, what is the point of this thread?
    I can't see myself crying at work, ever, and I would be very uncomfortable if anyone else was crying there.

Possible exception of a family member/etc dying, where I would understand someone else crying (though it'd still be uncomfortable), but in my case I would leave work for as long as I needed to, if at all possible.

Crying in response to everyday stuff? Not really professional, in my opinion.
    90% of those apply to most people. You need to focus on the distinctive traits.
    Wasn't this a longer thread somewhere, or am I going crazy?

Uhh...I'd vote for a combination of at least two of those at once.

For instance, a research project I'm looking into involves a combination of nanotech with biotech.
    I've seen your link before, somewhere, quite a while ago, but it's still just as fascinating. It's amazing how little families in poor countries spend on food, but I guess they don't have much money to begin with...I was kinda shocked at $341/week, too...I grew up in a family of 6 and it wasn't anywhere near that....I think it was around 200 if I recall (my mom discussed it with me once).
    1) Some of the categories, I like only one or two bands in that genre, so I'm not sure if I should check them.

2) What is "big band"?

3) I would have liked a prog rock option, too....and I would maybe distinguish classic rock from new rock. But that's just me. Pretty good poll options given the limitations.
    Auuuugh.

[removed venting]

Ugh I'm going for a walk.
    My stuff (design & other junk) lives here: http://nnbox.ca

MBTI
    INTP

From that collection of quotes it's quite apparent that they are a T. With the mention of crying at work and considering the possibility I assume they must be a female. I don't think that would warrant a mention if it were a male. There would at least be a gender reference in there to qualify.

I don't see much reference to people, personal references, or necessarily emotional stances, so I assume introversion. The family member distinction seems like one I would make. Like there is a clear and defined set of exceptions when it comes to emotional expression and the instances where that would can be overlooked. More of a black and white view in terms of social interaction.

When it comes to those posts what immediately sticks out is the structure and incisiveness of the responses. Seems a little too brief and to the point for a Ti-Ne or Ti-Se type. Very direct. Information expressed seems concentrated. Thought looks more categorized. It looks like a definite case of Te.

I would definitely say this person is an INTJ. I just don't see the INTP. With INTPs, I think on average their thoughts are not really relayed in that digestible, concise, and categorized way. I think they're more prone to explaining how they came to their conclusions or the questions they asked. The bullet point format isn't really all that common to them.
    My cold, snide, intellectual life is just a veneer, behind which lies the plywood of loneliness.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM

*rolls dice*

ISTP
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

deleted

What do you say nightning?

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    LSI

Agrees with Costrin; ISTP.
    - Caleb

"I am what I need to be..."

"Nemo me impune lacessit - No one provokes me with impunity."

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by nightning View Post
    Ready for the second round?

Same rule as before. You shouldn't provide guesses/answers if you know who this person is. Also no cheating (that means you Mort ) by googling or searching for posts.

Again, this is a collection of randomly selected quotes.

-----
    Member #2
    My guess is INTJ.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5x/o

ESFJ-flavor in there, I just get that vibe. Seems unlikely given the lack of ESFJs on this board, so my (dumb) faith in probability prevents me from guessing that. It's clearly someone whose posts I've read before, but I don't recall who at all.

The last two posts do give more a P vibe... hmm...

Final guess: ENFP

Lasting_Pain

Definitely a J, and definitely a T.

MBTI
    InFp
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INFj

Quote Originally Posted by Colors View Post
    ENFP
    Haha, that was my gut feeling as well, but I'll go against it, and say INTP