• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Another "type this unknown forum member" game

Mort Belfry

Rats off to ya!
MBTI Type
INTP
Sounds like someone who wants to be snarky, but can't quite do it.

INTJ

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj

Oopsie Costrin... Thank you for the reminder bump. I was so busy with the Gauntlet that I forgotten about this. :doh:

The revealing for member #3. We have an INFJ (Silently Honest). Good job Eagle! What tipped you off?

I think the I is obvious... so is the poorer Se/Si... forgetting about the money in pocket until laundry day, not seeing the "women" in the thread title... Not really much that points to other things. :huh:

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
I had a hunch that it was Silently Honest. That's why I refrained from commenting. Otherwise I don't know if I could have guessed. I think the I was obvious because of the comment about his mother and her social life. The thing that clued me in about him was the show references. Other than that I don't think I could have made any conclusive guesses.

Eagle

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oopsie Costrin... Thank you for the reminder bump. I was so busy with the Gauntlet that I forgotten about this. :doh:

The revealing for member #3. We have an INFJ (Silently Honest). Good job Eagle! What tipped you off?

I think the I is obvious... so is the poorer Se/Si... forgetting about the money in pocket until laundry day, not seeing the "women" in the thread title... Not really much that points to other things. :huh:

Yeah, the quote about his mother was what made me think he might be an F. I decided to go for it. Alot of his things did point to T though in a sense, but I thought it was F... Don't know why.

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
Unknown member #4

Yeah, the quote about his mother was what made me think he might be an F. I decided to go for it. Alot of his things did point to T though in a sense, but I thought it was F... Don't know why.

I see... lucky guess... or perhaps not. ;)

Aimahn: Yeah... thank you for refraining. It makes it difficult to type objectively when you know the person. I know my answers change when I can pin a name to the individual. Kind of like you weight something more than another because that's how you perceive them.

Okay folks, if you're ready for the next one.

------

Member #4

My right eye is dominant. I look at the other persons right eye.
I'm right handed at single handed activities like writing and throwing and left handed when I use two hands in sports like baseball and cricket.

I'd forgotten we were going out today...
We went up into the mountains to visit my wife's ancestors grave.

Traditionally you go three times a year. Spring equinox, Autumn equinox and Obon.

It's quite a pretty area. I wouldn't mind living in the mountains. One of my good friends lives up here. Grows rice.

As in moving too close when talking?
Initially to move and create space. Then if they continue to move forward I say something.

It can when used in the philosophical sense of the word. That is where or difference of opinion stems from.

I agree with you from a scientific standpoint but feel you are wrong in saying that the word 'nature' cannot be used in that way.

The Bill Starr program is great. I think I have a copy of it somewhere. I did it a while back and you're right a great solid program.
The guy in the OP doesn't seem to have a bench and I think he only has dumbbells though. Something to keep in mind for later though.

If I cared I'd stop caring.

That actually happened to me a long time ago. I really did care but I was preoccupied.

I know so sad. Peace on earth? I'd settle for a piece of earth to build on.

Mort Belfry

Rats off to ya!
MBTI Type
INTP
I had a hunch that it was Silently Honest. That's why I refrained from commenting. Otherwise I don't know if I could have guessed. I think the I was obvious because of the comment about his mother and her social life. The thing that clued me in about him was the show references. Other than that I don't think I could have made any conclusive guesses.

Yes it's very easy to say that afterwards.

Next one:

Short sentences: J
"If I cared I'd stop caring" - makes no sense: Te or Fi rather than Fe or Ti.
The fact you haven't done an S type yet: S
They're here: I

Answer: ISTJ

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4

Next one:

Short sentences: J
"If I cared I'd stop caring" - makes no sense: Te or Fi rather than Fe or Ti.
The fact you haven't done an S type yet: S
They're here: I

Answer: ISTJ

wat

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP

Well If I had said it during, then, I would have had the answer through an unfair route. I'd also be forced to make some BS rationalizations based on that knowledge.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Person number 4. infp?

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Crap! I couldn’t play last round cause I recognised Silent’s snark :wub: can’t do this one either :dont:

Eagle

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Crap! I couldn’t play last round cause I recognised Silent’s snark :wub: can’t do this one either :dont:

Yeah Trinity, I'm out for this one too.:hug:

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
C'mon people, need moar guesses! :)

CJ99

Is Willard in Footloose!!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Right no4 seems to like physical activities so that would indicate either Se or Ne and he mentions not knowing where something was so definatly P.

Mentions friends and talking so E that also supports Se or Ne.

Very logical so T.

Not sure bout S/N as the philosophical thing says N where as the first quote suggests S. The programing is more likely of an N though and general style and vagueness makes me think N more.

So ENTP or possible ESTP.

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
Hah! Looks like we have all the types under the sun... that is besides the correct answer. I told you this is harder than rocket science. :devil:

Member #4 is wolfy (ISFP). Although from our PM discussion... he said he identifies with parts of the ENTP description, mainly the fact that he's moved by ideas. Then we started going on about the difference between Ne vs Ni. Perhaps the Ne feel could be attributed to a mixture of Se and Ni, which are his auxiliary and tertiary functions.

My thoughts on the quotes:

I agree with you from a scientific standpoint but feel you are wrong in saying that the word 'nature' cannot be used in that way.
I thought that screamed of Fi. It's an "agreed to disagree" sort of statement that many INFPs here say.

Peace on earth? I'd settle for a piece of earth to build on.
Is the pun where people are reading Ne from? :huh: