User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    InFp
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INFj

ENTJ seems like the logical choice, but I'm going to guess INFJ anyway. A spiteful INFJ.

ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj

Quote Originally Posted by Lasting_Pain View Post
    What will the person recieve if he answers correctly.
    Bragging rights... Along with privilege to choose the next victim random member.

Quote Originally Posted by Aimahn View Post
    I don't think the person is an INTP, I think it's interesting that you chose the quotations you did. Doesn't seem to be very representative of what an INTP would post.
    I'd like to reiterate that the selection of quotes are randomly selected. I just use search post by member and randomly choose a few results page... then just pick out the first thing on the page they said that relates to themselves. So I did not deliberately select the topics.
    My stuff (design & other junk) lives here: http://nnbox.ca

MBTI
    ENTj
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ENTj

my first guess was going to be ENTJ.. but seeing how you havent said anyone is right yet..

Strong T probably Te I want to say N so that only leaves INTJ!
    ENTJ LIE
    3w4 sp/sx
    3w4(4w5)-5w6(6w7)-9w8(1w9)

ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj

Quote Originally Posted by SforzaRS View Post
    my first guess was going to be ENTJ.. but seeing how you havent said anyone is right yet..

Strong T probably Te I want to say N so that only leaves INTJ!
    I never said anybody's wrong either

I'm going to give other people some more time to take a stab at it. The unrevealing will probably happen tomorrow.
    My stuff (design & other junk) lives here: http://nnbox.ca

MBTI
    INTP

" I've kind of adopted the attitude of, "Don't like me? Don't like me. I'll survive" ... My reasoning behind honesty is that if people try to be honest with eachother, it eliminates alot of mistrust. If everyone were honest all of the time, you wouldn't really have to worry about wether or not someone's lying. So, to me, apart from the moral aspect, it's a quid pro quo kind of thing. "If you're honest with me, I'll be honest with you.""
    Strong Fe, reasoning it with weak Ti, (including misspellings) and unrepentantly aggressive suggests EXFJ.

"The past couple of weeks or so, I've been noticing that I have a tendency to look at the clock just as it is showing one digit. I seem to have a tendency to see 2:22, 3:33, 4:44 and 11:11.

I haven't been checking my post count recently, but my just previous post concerning The Autobiography of Malcolm X was my 666th post. Is this because I am a white devil?"
    Given he/she assumes this to be meaningful: Ni.

It is obviously an ENFJ; I'll stake my reputation on it.
    Why do we always come here?

I guess we'll never know.

It's like a kind of torture,
    To have to watch this show.

MBTI
    ENTj
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ENTj

Quote Originally Posted by nightning View Post
    I never said anybody's wrong either

I'm going to give other people some more time to take a stab at it. The unrevealing will probably happen tomorrow.
    Ill stick with INTJ just for originality

and because there are more of them on the forum
    ENTJ LIE
    3w4 sp/sx
    3w4(4w5)-5w6(6w7)-9w8(1w9)

deleted

ENFP

and I base this on the functions I strongly sensed which mainly is Fi, but the Te is too strong (so I doubt INFP) and there is an overtone of Ne through all of it, as if Ne is this person's primary function, but it couldn't be an ENTP because I don't see much Ti.
    "I agree with you, I just like to argue"
    is pretty justified ENFP. Ironically quite Fi, and Ne too.
    "The past couple of weeks or so, I've been noticing that I have a tendency to look at the clock just as it is showing one digit. I seem to have a tendency to see 2:22, 3:33, 4:44 and 11:11."
    I'm not sure if this is least function Si or simply Ne, but it reminds me of Ne.
    If two of my friends are mad at eachother and tempers are flaring, and physical confrontation seems likely, I'll say something like, "you two are being fucking idiots. If you'd chill out we'd be able to solve this problem. So, as soon as you're ready to get over your own egos, I'll be waiting."
    I see a combination of Te and Ne. This person seems like they have experience talking about their friends, so I assume it is an F aspect.

"I'm no stranger to using the word... but sparingly. When you're using it in reference to a gay person, regardless of how you intended it, it's pretty much up to them whether or not it's acceptable. I'm not saying it offends your friends, my only argument is there are better words to use than one whose use references burning at the stake.

That usually takes the humor right out of the word."
    This seems like Te justifying Fi to me, and this is an intuitive argument.

So once I see some functions, I look at preferences. N and E are the most noticeable. I don't usually see E types talking this way over the internet and Ns don't sweat in making such generalities. I also sense F because a lot of words seem to justify a hidden value system honestly, and the wording comes from an earlier form of enthusiasm. If this person is T, they have some kind of value system going on. I'd go with P because for an extrovert this person doesn't seem overly Te or Fe. Ne is much more fluent in the overtones of the writing.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Lasting_Pain View Post
    He or she also hangs out with homosexuals, so it is obvious that he is not an S.

Quote Originally Posted by SforzaRS View Post
    Ill stick with INTJ just for originality
    Not unless they're ESL, which I doubt. INTJs seem rather anal with spelling, I know this cause they often drag me out the back of threads and beat me up

Lasting_Pain

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post

Not unless they're ESL, which I doubt. INTJs seem rather anal with spelling, I know this cause they often drag me out the back of threads and beat me up
    I can sometimes draw weird conclusions. Most of the people are meet are S's and they do not like homosexuals. N's tend to be more acceptable to homosexuals.

Lasting_Pain

Also I have concluded that the person is an ENTJ