• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's my type?

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
If you tested ENTJ and ISFP, I wouldn't be surprised at the NTJ. It was my initial thought.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I'm very judgmental mean uncaring etc. I'm mostly introverted, i'm only extroverted around my family sometimes not even them, i can be very outgoing some situations. I don't like most people, i can't stand being around ugly/unattractive people, like they have to stare at my beautiful face and i have to look at their ugly one. I'm very shy when meeting someone new.

I'm a devoted christian. I love animals and i'm a member of greenpeace & PETA i'm all for animal rights.

So what type do i sound like?

(i just moved here from columbia so i apologize for my english)
Most likely ISTJ.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Ignore the trolls, they are just lonely :) Thinking preying on new members is the ultimate truth :)

deleted
I'm very judgmental mean uncaring etc.

Jitty cat doesn't like when you dress him up for laughs.

funny-pictures-black-cat-dress-will-kill-you.jpg

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
There is one important state of mind people never get: religion is about believing and not about knowing.

I think you are isfp, you have got the vibe. Besides that, isfps perfect mate is entp. What you think ? Dinner at 8, i will cook and you bring the wine ? :)

blake

There is one important state of mind people never get: religion is about believing and not about knowing.

I think you are isfp, you have got the vibe. Besides that, isfps perfect mate is entp. What you think ? Dinner at 8, i will cook and you bring the wine ? :)

What religion are you?

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
No, but i really don't see the point of arguing about religion on a forum, it's not gonna change anyones mind. Besides i have more important things to do.
I agree with you.
You are absolutely correct on that.

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
I'm very judgmental mean uncaring etc. I'm mostly introverted, i'm only extroverted around my family sometimes not even them, i can be very outgoing some situations. I don't like most people, i can't stand being around ugly/unattractive people, like they have to stare at my beautiful face and i have to look at their ugly one. I'm very shy when meeting someone new.

I'm a devoted christian. I love animals and i'm a member of greenpeace & PETA i'm all for animal rights.

So what type do i sound like?

(i just moved here from columbia so i apologize for my english)

Aren't being those things the opposite of what being a devoted Christian should stand for?

I hear devoted Christian and I have images of Jesus helping lepers, not judgemental, mean, and uncaring.

EDIT: just saw someone else tried to pull you up on the same thing and you didn't want to discuss it, I sense you are a closed minded type, so whatever type that is, that's you. :nice:

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ

That has nothing to do with whether you live as "a good Christian" or not though. And all the things we know, we do so because we believe this or that. Etc etc ;)

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Aren't being those things the opposite of what being a devoted Christian should stand for?

I hear devoted Christian and I have images of Jesus helping lepers, not judgemental, mean, and uncaring.

EDIT: just saw someone else tried to pull you up on the same thing and you didn't want to discuss it, I sense you are a closed minded type, so whatever type that is, that's you. :nice:
Jesus didn't come to call the righteous. He came to call sinners.
At least she knows what her faults are.

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
Reads like some kind of political bait. I would say you don't exist. But the person who posted the non-existent personality is xxTx.

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
Reads like some kind of political bait. I would say you don't exist. But the person who posted the non-existent personality is xxTx.

I take that back. An F'ster would be more aware of the F's interpretation. The immediacy of the Js. The assumption of the P's.

All this, and i still can't grasp the E or I preferance of the creator of the posted false personality. E and I are the most easy?