Please. I'll try to put together an accurate picture of me. I think people on this forum had the wrong idea of me...
1. Above all, I like to make up and tell stories, whether it's out loud to friends, writing novels, drawing comics, etc. I guess this is the biggest part of my personality that people will notice. I have a hard time making stories of things that actually happen unless I'm allowed to take generous liberties, though.
2. I must be prompted to remember things, and the things I remember most easily are things that have a sequence that make sense (like a historical timeline) or some kind of webbed relationship to each other. Trivia is absolutely impossible for me, as is putting me on the spot to try to remember something that fits X criteria. This makes me worry for my future college essays.
3. I usually finish things in a timely fashion. However, no matter how much I get done, I always feel like I haven't done enough.
4. I guess I find it hard to relate to people. This certainly does not mean that I lack sympathy, but I guess that I don't have a lot of empathy? Or perhaps it's not that I can't relate but that I don't put any importance on being able to relate and therefore don't notice.
5. I don't have many friends and am quiet with people I don't know well, but I love my writing and work to be noticed by lots of people.
6. I am usually content either talking if there's something interesting to talk about or not talking at all, but if I don't talk I want to be able to do something with that time, like write or work. I write a lot in restaurants and other public places where one 'should' be talking. I guess my parents indulged me a lot on this when I was little, because at least it kept me quiet and well-behaved, but I've noticed that some people find this very rude.
7. I try not to worry about small things but instead can end up worrying about things I can do nothing about.
8. I find it very difficult to concentrate on doing anything in the winter. Thus the 'winter' is usually a sort of creative slump when I can only focus long enough to draw some crappy comics. I really hate the winter.
9. I'm listening to "Pruit Igoe" by Philip Glass right now. I listened to the whole Koyaanisqatsi soundtrack earlier and I noticed that it made me feel lightheaded. I think there's something about the music that's disorienting.
Can you make anything of this? Feel free to ask me more questions.