First 34567 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    If you're too busy taking photographs of a place you're not enjoying it. Taking time out to Stand aside for photos of people against the backdrop of a nice place is that much time you're not looking at all the things there.
    SP
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

MBTI
    INTJ

Hmm. Lasting_Pain's blog post was very depressing.

I remember once joining INTPcentral once just to mess with them but then left because the forum was just so... depressing. It was a bit like opening up a pandora's box of Kafkas. One is enough! I think my father is an INTP. He's also very depressing. He's also being treated for depression, so perhaps that's not the best thing to consider.

There just seems to be a flavor to INTP writing and remarks that just sounds... bitter, no matter how they dress up what they say. It's all right in small doses but otherwise...

One thing I noticed though was that he hated photographs because he doesn't want to be remembered by people. I hate photographs for a completely different reason. If you're too busy taking photographs of a place you're not enjoying it. Taking time out to Stand aside for photos of people against the backdrop of a nice place is that much time you're not looking at all the things there. I do like photography as art, though. The most I use cameras for is to take pictures of 3-dimensional projects that I can't scan so I can show them off on the internet. Any time I've been to camps and things I may have taken a few pictures, but I've never used more than one disposable camera, and I usually don't remember to get the pictures developed anyway.

Hmm... also, some of the things he's said reminded me about how 'girls/smart people/whatever tend to act dumber than they are to fit in'. I don't know about this. I can act loud and stupid sometimes, but I'm probably enjoying myself doing this. I can't really consider myself to be acting like 'not myself to fit in' because I am acting like myself, just a different part.

Also, when it comes to small talk, I really don't have much idea what people are talking about most of the times. Usually, it's like I don't pay attention to the things that most people pay attention to, because I haven't noticed or can't remember what they're referring to. I may see some movies, but I can never remember actor's names or what they look like, I may listen to music but I don't know the names of the musicians... things like that. It's like they're from a completely different culture, even though they may live just next door.
    I haven't kept up on the news... when you first came here were you depressed or just pretending to be depressed?

What about that profile?

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by INTJMom View Post
    I haven't kept up on the news... when you first came here were you depressed or just pretending to be depressed?

What about that profile?
    Looking at the profile I almost seem ISTP-ish.

When I first came here, I had almost been expelled from school for something very stupid, so on top of preparing for AP testing I was also trying to catch up with everything I'd missed. So I was probably very upset.

...Do I always sound depressed? o_O
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    INTJ

Looking at the profile I almost seem ISTP-ish.

When I first came here, I had almost been expelled from school for something very stupid, so on top of preparing for AP testing I was also trying to catch up with everything I'd missed. So I was probably very upset.

...Do I always sound depressed? o_O
    I don't know... I've been on the forum very sparsely for several months and I haven't read anything by you lately.

What kind of physical activities do you like to do?

MBTI
    ENFJ

I don't know... I've been on the forum very sparsely for several months and I haven't read anything by you lately.

What kind of physical activities do you like to do?
    I've also been on the forum very sparsely for the past few months.

Define 'physical activities'. I guess mostly I'd say I like to dance -- not like ballet or anything but the kind of dance you get to do at a school dance or a Bar Mitzvah or something. Those don't come around too often, though. Other than that, I like to walk, sometimes run, if I'm up to it... I don't really like sports because my hand-eye coordination is really bad. I think this is mostly the fault of my eyes and not my hands, though.

MBTI
    INTJ

I've also been on the forum very sparsely for the past few months.

Define 'physical activities'. I guess mostly I'd say I like to dance -- not like ballet or anything but the kind of dance you get to do at a school dance or a Bar Mitzvah or something. Those don't come around too often, though. Other than that, I like to walk, sometimes run, if I'm up to it... I don't really like sports because my hand-eye coordination is really bad. I think this is mostly the fault of my eyes and not my hands, though.
    Ah. I guess I didn't know you were a girl, btw.

ISTP females might be pretty different from the males, but I was under the impression their very action-oriented.
    My ISTP son is a skateboarder. Before that he was into trick bikes, and before that it was skating.

You don't sound like a S type to me, but then again, I didn't know that was in question.

MBTI
    ENFJ

Ah. I guess I didn't know you were a girl, btw.

ISTP females might be pretty different from the males, but I was under the impression their very action-oriented.
    My ISTP son is a skateboarder. Before that he was into trick bikes, and before that it was skating.

You don't sound like a S type to me, but then again, I didn't know that was in question.
    Well, I do pace a lot. I guess I didn't mention that I need room to pace to think, though that may not have much to do with anything.

I guess I'm not very 'action oriented' at all. Most of the 'action' I'll do is with my hands, not with my whole body, even though my hands are very busy. If neither my hands or my brain is busy, I'm not happy.

MBTI
    INTJ

Well, I do pace a lot. I guess I didn't mention that I need room to pace to think, though that may not have much to do with anything.

I guess I'm not very 'action oriented' at all. Most of the 'action' I'll do is with my hands, not with my whole body, even though my hands are very busy. If neither my hands or my brain is busy, I'm not happy.
    What do you do with your hands?

MBTI
    ENFJ

What do you do with your hands?
    Write, draw, type, knit, crochet, all sorts of crafts...

I dunno. I draw through most of my classes when I can get away with it. I go through a lot of paper.

MBTI
    INxJ

When I first came here, I had almost been expelled from school for something very stupid.
    If you're too busy taking photographs of a place you're not enjoying it. Taking time out to Stand aside for photos of people against the backdrop of a nice place is that much time you're not looking at all the things there.
    I can act loud and stupid sometimes, but I'm probably enjoying myself doing this. I can't really consider myself to be acting like 'not myself to fit in' because I am acting like myself, just a different part.
    Hap, this alone says xSxP.