User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by nanook View Post
    ah is see. doesnt indicate something to me.
    I have more of characters that have more filled-out figures...

I think it's okay if I spam my own thread with drawings, right?
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    This may not be a good way to judge, but her writing style is too concise in my opinion to be that of an INFP. Her words are direct and clear, without meandering abstractions or roundabout ways of saying simple things (A trait I have observed IRL, with feelers who knew nothing of MBTI...and they were certainly feelers, most likely intuitive feelers). My two cents.
    So, do you think T, or possibly SF?

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    So, do you think T, or possibly SF?
    I can't say much outside of the statement that your writing does not strike me as INFP. That said, however, you do not strike me as SF either, though I have less of a strong notion about this than I did with INFP.

If you pressed me, I would probably say that in my judgment your writing style on the forum definitely strikes me as J, and mostly T. My reasons are that the style is usually curt, concise and straight to the point, which I attribute more to a TJ style of writing than anything else. It's also fairly self-contained, meaning that your writing usually signifies a lack of reference to anything or anyone else in the thread, which further signifies a certain independence from people and their opinions of you that I don't notice in NFs here, except maybe INFJs. I've also had INTJ friends that wrote in a similar style. In fact, the way I remember your forum tag is because I associate you quickly in my mind as the forum user with the above-average curtness in writing and tone.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

ENTP

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

xxTJ.

The remaining elements are best deciphered on your end.

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Question: How shy do you consider yourself?

I detect Fi vs Fe, but not as a dominant function. I'd favor T over F. xxTx

Several cues make me favor J vs P. It appears you are not all about taking in information for the sake of taking in information - you'd rather be honing and using it. I'd remove Se, Ne, Te as dominant traits. xxTJ

I can't tell the strength of your Se, but see little to indicate Si. ISTJ

Based on the description of how your mind works, I'd put Ni over Ne. It seems possible you call on Ne to fuel your stories, but Ne isn't running around all the time. Also, I can see Se playing a role here. Se loves telling stories, but it tends to amplify the truth.

50/50 on Ti/Te.

My guesses:
    INTJ (with exaggerated Ne/Se)
    ENTJ (who hasn't quiet developed or discovered the nature of her extroversion.)
    ISTP (with an Ni outlier. Sorry, writing fantasy stories does not elminate ISTP)
    INTP (and by INTP, I mean INTJ)
    INFJ (with stronger Se and weaker Fe)

Please. I'll try to put together an accurate picture of me. I think people on this forum had the wrong idea of me...

1. Above all, I like to make up and tell stories, whether it's out loud to friends, writing novels, drawing comics, etc. I guess this is the biggest part of my personality that people will notice. I have a hard time making stories of things that actually happen unless I'm allowed to take generous liberties, though.

2. I must be prompted to remember things, and the things I remember most easily are things that have a sequence that make sense (like a historical timeline) or some kind of webbed relationship to each other. Trivia is absolutely impossible for me, as is putting me on the spot to try to remember something that fits X criteria. This makes me worry for my future college essays.

3. I usually finish things in a timely fashion. However, no matter how much I get done, I always feel like I haven't done enough.

4. I guess I find it hard to relate to people. This certainly does not mean that I lack sympathy, but I guess that I don't have a lot of empathy? Or perhaps it's not that I can't relate but that I don't put any importance on being able to relate and therefore don't notice.

6. I am usually content either talking if there's something interesting to talk about or not talking at all, but if I don't talk I want to be able to do something with that time, like write or work. I write a lot in restaurants and other public places where one 'should' be talking. I guess my parents indulged me a lot on this when I was little, because at least it kept me quiet and well-behaved, but I've noticed that some people find this very rude.

7. I try not to worry about small things but instead can end up worrying about things I can do nothing about.

9. I'm listening to "Pruit Igoe" by Philip Glass right now. [Udog: Part of the Watchmen soundtrack. I'm forcing myself to down play this a bit]
    I would, but my consciousness doesn't stream. It likes to say something and then bend back on itself and back on itself, trying to form eloquent, properly-punctuated sentences that will never be written.
    It was the storytelling thing, I guess. I don't feel a didactic purpose for it at all. There are people who tell stories for themselves, and there are people who tell stories for the sake of their audience. I just feel like I tell stories for the sake of the story. I don't have anything in me that needs to be said for my own peace of mind, to 'express myself' or somesuch bullshit. I just say it anyway.

MBTI
    ENFJ

I don't know how shy I would consider myself... I suppose if I just don't have anything to say, I don't say it, which is often when I don't know people well. I often can't get into the rhythm of conversation because often I just don't know what the hell people are talking about. If I have to work on a project with other people, sometimes I get retroactive shyness, like I say something and try to assert a plan and then mostly edge off because I get the feeling that my directions or opinions aren't wanted. I get this feeling a lot.

Feel free to ask me more questions.
    I got a weird question. I seem to have seen you self-typing yourself as INTJ before (correct that if I'm wrong...haven't been here that long). Given that, can I ask what (things/thoughts/ideas - specifically) made you question your type now?

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    I got a weird question. I seem to have seen you self-typing yourself as INTJ before (correct that if I'm wrong...haven't been here that long). Given that, can I ask what (things/thoughts/ideas - specifically) made you question your type now?
    Hmm. At first it sounded right and then I was not so sure, and then it seemed like everybody was typing themselves as INTJs. And then, after that, I took a hiatus, stopped thinking in terms of MBTI, and wanted to try again.

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

I think an ENTJ that hasn't grown into it yet is a legitimate possibility, except I read as much Te as Ti from you from what you've shared so far.

I don't know how shy I would consider myself... I suppose if I just don't have anything to say, I don't say it, which is often when I don't know people well. I often can't get into the rhythm of conversation because often I just don't know what the hell people are talking about. If I have to work on a project with other people, sometimes I get retroactive shyness, like I say something and try to assert a plan and then mostly edge off because I get the feeling that my directions or opinions aren't wanted. I get this feeling a lot.
    That could very well be Fi creeping in. Consider this doubly so if no one really did anything to indicate your opinion was not wanted (outside of not dropping everything and spontaneously electing you Group Leader).

What areas do you feel confident in? What areas make you feel insecure?