User Tag List

First 9101112 Last

MBTI
    Zzzz

Ever suspect some of them were mistyped?

+ You're all individuals. Your functions manifest the same, for the most part, but your experiences influence the expression of your differences while using them.

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by zarc View Post
    Ever suspect some of them were mistyped?
    Well, yes, but...

I mean... umm...

What's the conversion chart? If I'm an INTJ, but most INTJs are not INTJs, what are all the INTJs that are actually INTJs typed as? So I can type myself as that and scurry along now.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    ENFJ

Does spending a lot of time around non-family people end up exhausting you, or do you gain more and more energy as the night goes on?
    Non-family exhuasts me quickly.

Are things like philosophy and abstract math interesting to you?

In some cases, yes, in many cases, not really. Simply knowing them is not good enough for me. I like to play with them and make jokes, which usually means I have a good background knowledge in such things, but don't take them too seriously.

Do you find role-playing games fun?

That depends on what you mean. Strict roleplaying as in the video-game sense, not really. I may like the storyline but I don't really like to play them. I've done writing ones as characterization exercises, though, and those can be quite fun.

Do you have an easy time pairing colors and fabrics in clothing (do you feel that you instinctively understand what "goes") or does this confuse you?

Yes.

Would you kiss a family member hello on the lips?

No.

Would you talk baby talk to an animal you liked (and do it all the time)?

Not really.

When you are outdoors, do you feel like you often see little animals and bugs and things others miss, or are you more or less oblivious to stuff like that?

Sometimes. I pay a lot of attention to birds, but most everything else goes under my radar. Like I was the first to notice how fat the robins were this year.

When you are online, do you quickly and skillfully search for things that you are interested in, with a wide variety of interests, or do you look around for a few things, focusing your interests?

Usually when I search for things on the internet, it's research for something in particular, and then I get distracted, learning more about the project than I really needed.

Do you value logic?

I guess so.

When someone is visibly emotional, sad for instance, does it make you very uncomfortable? Or is it slightly uncomfortable and you know you should/want to help comfort the person?

It makes me very uncomfortable, yes. I never know what to do, especially when they ask my opinion.

Are you always right in an argument?

I'd say I'm usually right, but if I'm arguing at full force, I'm probably being a bastard about it and will regret it later.

How much do you like conflict? Do you avoid it? Do you welcome it?

I'm mostly oblivious to conflict, to be honest.

Do you like science fiction (if so, what kind, any, all?)?

I like science fiction, but I don't like it when it's more science than fiction, or when a piece of the science is obviously more about moralizing than, well, science.

Before making decisions, do you tend to ask advice from a lot of people, or do you consider yourself very decisive without outside help?

Whenever I ask people anything, I usually know my answer already.

Malia's questions.

If this helps.

Lasting_Pain

I think you are an INTP who is well rounded with his functions. Or perhaps a low-scored INTP.

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Lasting_Pain View Post
    I think you are an INTP who is well rounded with his functions. Or perhaps a low-scored INTP.
    Why?

Do you want me as company?

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    How come I can't understand other INTJs on this forum, then?
    Do you understand any type on this forum? What are the types of the posters you find yourself relating to, if any?

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    Do you understand any type on this forum? What are the types of the posters you find yourself relating to, if any?
    I guess relating isn't the same as liking.

And I guess that many of the labeled INTJs here seem like caricatures. I find I start to get the ISFPs and then they start getting all feely on me. INFPs are the same. There just plain aren't many ISTPs to compare myself to, here, though I do think ptgatsby is pretty sound. It's just that they post so rarely and I post so frequently, so eh. The ENTJs are usually a bit more reasonable. I like ENTPs, but I can't really say I relate to them. INTPs don't make any sense at all. I guess this place isn't so good for comparing myself to Es, though.

MBTI
    ENFJ

See, I keep seeing blogs of people who 'discover they're INTJs' are always saying 'aha I always knew I was different, so now I'm with about 1% of the population! That's why nobody understands my genius!'

I mean. I guess I always sort of thought I was different, but the thing is, I didn't really care. I had a few friends, I did things I liked, there wasn't really any reason why being 'different' was a problem. There were always things and people that rubbed me the wrong way, and I may have thought a bit like they did when I was in elementary school, but it didn't come to take over me like it seems to have with these other INTJs. Also, I don't really think 1% of the population is particularly few, when I think about it.

Then again, this may be due to my obliviousness.

deleted

Are you sure you don't relate to ENTPs? What's your reasoning behind that one?

and how 'bout ENFPs? Let's not rule that one out either.

How is your age?

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by lemons View Post
    Are you sure you don't relate to ENTPs? What's your reasoning behind that one?

and how 'bout ENFPs? Let's not rule that one out either.

How is your age?
    I'm sixteen. I guess I'm assuming that these people chatting on the blogs are about 14 or older?

I mean I tend to like ENTPs but I've known a few and I'm, umm, not like them. Just because I laugh at someone's jokes doesn't mean I really relate. I tend to be much more orderly, and, what's the word, sparse? Terse? As in, I don't have as much to give. It's really the same with ENFPs.