Well..I've been here some time now and gotten to know several of you. And in that time, especially after I got on vent, I've been told often that I'm no ENFP. I think everyone pretty much agrees I'm an NF but beyond that, opinions seem to vary
Now, I identify mostly with ENFP, though I do recognize elements of myself in other NF-profiles as well. So I am curious as to what y'all think and why.
Some helpful stuff:
* My function order: Ne=Fi, closely followed by Fe and Ni, then Se, Ti, Si and last Te.
* Enneagram seems to be either 4, 2 or 7 depending on my mood
* Have a Masters in translation and am working on a degree in Animal Behaviorism
* Have an urge to gather knowledge and experience everything in life
* Love to play amateur-counsellor for friends and walking a mile in their shoes if possible
* prefer animals over people
* enjoy spending time alone, preferably in nature
* Absolutely love getting to know new, interesting people (why else am I here )
* aim to be open to everyones perspectives, but have very strong convictions and values I stick to (always a tight rope to balance)
* Practically live on my intuition and regret it whenever I choose to ignore it over 'common sense/reason'
* such a sensotard