• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Am I a type 4?

What is my enneagram?

• Total voters

revolve

ENFP type 7

so I wanted to say more about being an ENFP 7 & what that really means . . . ok so basically I am a 7 with a 6 wing & like i said before when the 7 is growing & is healthy etc. is showing more 5 like traits & what that means is that the 7 will spend more time alone being hermitty, reading threads on typologycentral, drawing, painting, writing poetry, journaling, doing research on whatever . . . basically the 7 will be interested in the depth of things more & will therefore have more focus & less impulsiveness. the 7 will be more of a homebody / researcher type . . . & that is a very very good thing!!! whereas when the 7 was younger or not happy the 7 would jump from stimulating thing to stimulating thing to stimulating thing (or stimulating people). So, I think a lot of 7's mistype themselves as 4s when they are actually just 7s that are just getting in touch with themselves / their feelings & this introspection feels like 4ishness - but it's not. I used to think i might be a 4 too. Also, I dated an unhealthy 4 for a year & OMG the drama . . . the 4 constantly accused ME of being INsensitive & cold . . . talk about crazy . . . total role reversal . . . made me feel like a freakin' INTJ . . . 4's really have a hard time in life (i feel) -they are never freakin' happy :cry:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
oh how interesting!

i've actually found very little information about how the wings effect it can you recommend a site with some good explanations?

i'm a 7w8 so...i kind of just assumed that meant i would have some type 8 traits...but i'm sure there's more to it than that.

anii

homo-loving sonovagun
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
The enneagram is based on astrology. Take it with a grain of salt.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
how's that? it doesn't ask anything to do with that.