I have a problem typing myself...every time I do the test (i did the first one about 2 years ago) I come up with a different results:
I'm confused, I have a hard time answering the question the same way every time I take the test.
anyway, could anyone help me to figure out my type? I would really appreciate it...
here is a list of things I'm into/what I'm like:
- 30y old female
- small business owner: retail/service (it's been 8-9 years now) who is happy with the profits and don't want to expand. I also day trade futures and stocks on the side (5 years total now)...love the adrenaline rush.
- college dropout (first art, then economy/business, I dropped out in the last year!!!!<---trouble at home)
- most of the time I mix work and play...like now, I should be working, but I surf the msg boards....but I do have periods of working long hours that can go for days/weeks.
- I love freedom, financial freedom, independence.
- I can paint realistic portraits but don't consider myself an artist, I won some awards many years ago, but now I'm too lazy to paint....people tell me I'm wasting my talents.
- I'm shy at first and very talkative once you get to know me. I hate talking on the phone...to the point that I rather take the time to meet somebody than ask for something over the phone (or I email/text them)...the only people I can talk to are my close friends and family.
- I'm very talkative and confident when doing business, but not so privately...it takes a while before I open up...but I never really do 100%
- I believe in God, and always did, since I was little. I go to church regularly and obey the rules...but I look nothing like a "church going person".
- I love nature, animals, beautiful things....love taking pictures of nice surroundings, anything. cat lover.
- I've been told that I'm funny.
- I've been told that I can get very cold and uncaring while in trouble, people are surprised that I can handle stress so easy...but this is not true, I do suffer, but won't show it.
- I've been told that I could make a good con man (I try hard not to use this ability, I believe manipulation is wrong, but it does feel natural for me...and if it wasn't for my Christian beliefs and some common sense, I would be doing it often)
- I care about the way I look....always make up on, nice clothes, nice car, going to the gym, healthy food, wants to stay young and good looking forever...
- I hope I don't sound too narcissistic...I try to fight this as much as I can
- My Mom says I was always introverted...but I do like people, and like to have fun with them....hanging out energizes me....but I also like to be alone.
- I don't have any enemies that I know of...also my Mom says I can get along with anybody, any age and personality...I can read them very well and adjust. when I talk about others, I sound very tolerant and accepting (but not necessarily think so)
Also I like to watch and guess other people's personality but can't figure out my own.
- I don't like making plans, follow rules (unless they make sense to me)
- I don't know what to say when a good girlfriend of mine says "she misses me" or even "loves me"....I withdraw and think "OMG is she insane?"
- I lived in 5 different countries, speak 4 languages, no kids. I've always been in a relationship, never had a problem finding one...usually jumped from one to another. I have a hard time leaving a bad relationship (I've been abused, cheated on in some, but also had to play the boss in other relationships, depends on the person) I won't leave until I'm pushed too far or until I "fall in love" with somebody else...I only do that when the relationship is already bad. Most of the time I'm the bread winner.
- I like to compete (sports, work, looks, knowledge, anything) if I know that I have the chance to win...otherwise I don't bother.
- I don't like to stand out, it's too much responsibility, but I like to be unique in some ways.
- I'm late when I know I can be....but I'm never late to catch a plane for example...I know it's selfish
- I get paranoid when I don't hear from people for a long time, and try to socialize then asap but I don't need to keep in touch with them all the time, I just want to know they are there for me.
- I'm depressed sometimes, but usually get over it quickly.
- I will do anything for my loved ones and friends when they are in trouble...I like when they come to me asking for help, I get very energized by problems and solving them!! it's a challenge for me...and challenge is good!
- I don't like to be too open with other people, but I also want to appear real, without any masks on etc. I care what other people think of me, and I want to make sure they think that I'm a good person...however, most people think I'm all about having fun...I know many people and many people know me...but hey...mom says I'm the ultimate introvert, and she knows me well...so how does the 2 go together???? am I E or I????
ok, this was loooooong....thanks for reading...maybe you can help me out?
please ask if you have any questions....