• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

what's my type? beware, long description...:)

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Before reading anyone elses posts, I thought ISXP. You do not strike me as an esfp. I think that ISFP is kind of an extroverted introvert. Everyone needs people, and no one wants to be alone all the time. I struggled with the e/i thing myself, and decided on a mild E. You definitely sound very introverted to me. I can't decide between the T and the F. I'm leaning mildly towards F, because the entire isfp type description seems to match you quite closely.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
hi everyone
I have a problem typing myself...every time I do the test (i did the first one about 2 years ago) I come up with a different results:
I'm confused, I have a hard time answering the question the same way every time I take the test.
anyway, could anyone help me to figure out my type? I would really appreciate it...
here is a list of things I'm into/what I'm like:

- I'm shy at first and very talkative once you get to know me. I hate talking on the phone...to the point that I rather take the time to meet somebody than ask for something over the phone (or I email/text them)...the only people I can talk to are my close friends and family.

- I'm very talkative and confident when doing business, but not so privately...it takes a while before I open up...but I never really do 100%

- I love nature, animals, beautiful things....love taking pictures of nice surroundings, anything. cat lover.

- I've been told that I can get very cold and uncaring while in trouble, people are surprised that I can handle stress so easy...but this is not true, I do suffer, but won't show it.

- I hope I don't sound too narcissistic...I try to fight this as much as I can :(

- My Mom says I was always introverted...but I do like people, and like to have fun with them....hanging out energizes me....but I also like to be alone.

- I don't know what to say when a good girlfriend of mine says "she misses me" or even "loves me"....I withdraw and think "OMG is she insane?"

- I don't like to stand out, it's too much responsibility, but I like to be unique in some ways.

- I get paranoid when I don't hear from people for a long time, and try to socialize then asap but I don't need to keep in touch with them all the time, I just want to know they are there for me.

- I don't like to be too open with other people, but I also want to appear real, without any masks on etc. I care what other people think of me, and I want to make sure they think that I'm a good person...however, most people think I'm all about having fun...I know many people and many people know me...but hey...mom says I'm the ultimate introvert, and she knows me well...so how does the 2 go together???? am I E or I????

Some of the things you said are generalized SP traits, STP traits, or SFP traits. But these particular comments that you made scream ISFP to me. Things that I can't picture being true of an esfp. isfp's like to be loved and cared for and listened to. Certainly that involves being around people :)

ISFP Profile

b4b

MBTI Type
xSFP
Before reading anyone elses posts, I thought ISXP. You do not strike me as an esfp. I think that ISFP is kind of an extroverted introvert. Everyone needs people, and no one wants to be alone all the time. I struggled with the e/i thing myself, and decided on a mild E. You definitely sound very introverted to me. I can't decide between the T and the F. I'm leaning mildly towards F, because the entire isfp type description seems to match you quite closely.

hi shortnsweet, thank you for responding :) I read many of your posts in the SP Arthouse regarding ESFPs, and I can relate to 90% of them....
I also read a lot about ISFPs and they are sooo GOOD, really gentle and good, and I don't think this is me?....I think my friends see me as E (my Mom is very extroverted, so this could also be the reason why she sees me as introverted, because I'm not as extroverted as she is)...but as for me I won't miss a party (like later today:party:) always looking for one, and I'm never the first one to leave....plus I feel so good after socializing, that's for sure...maybe I'm just borderline I/E?
I also read the descriptions of ESTP and ISTP women...I can't fully relate to them....some of the descriptions sound kind of bitchy :cheese:

SolitaryPenguin

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
I also read a lot about ISFPs and they are sooo GOOD, really gentle and good, and I don't think this is me?....

Please elaborate on this "good" that we're supposed to be? I mean, I don't go around kicking babies and eating puppies, but I do laugh pretty hard when old people fall down. I suppose good is in the eye of the beholder.

My vote is, you're an ISFP with some E tendencies. I'm the same way, so at least you have some company. :)

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ENTJs aren't always evil, and ISFPs aren't always angelic. It's just one aspect of many. I'm just saying, you never know.

b4b

MBTI Type
xSFP
Please elaborate on this "good" that we're supposed to be? I mean, I don't go around kicking babies and eating puppies, but I do laugh pretty hard when old people fall down. I suppose good is in the eye of the beholder.

My vote is, you're an ISFP with some E tendencies. I'm the same way, so at least you have some company. :)

well, to me when I read the ISFP descriptions it just comes off as very good, hard to explain...but I'm also having a hard time seeing myself as ISFP...so I'll stick to XSFP for now, learn more about MBTI and decide later....unless I'm really just a borderline (it probably depends on the time of day, hahaha :) )

good to see some company :hi:, going through various threads I noticed there are not many ESFP/ISFPs around...

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
good to see some company :hi:, going through various threads I noticed there are not many ESFP/ISFPs around...

Yeah, I just told you that like a few posts ago. Pay attention.

See, we're not always "good", sometimes we're jackasses.

By the way, your shoes are untied.

MADE YA LOOK! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

b4b

MBTI Type
xSFP
Yeah, I just told you that like a few posts ago. Pay attention.

See, we're not always "good", sometimes we're jackasses.

By the way, your shoes are untied.

MADE YA LOOK! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

hahahhaha, yeah, I did, despite that I'm still barefoot!!!! good one!! :)

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well, in the end it really comes down to the type you feel most comfortable with. But you're right you are in good company. Solitary penguin, walking tourist, wolfy, and myself are all on that e/i line. (I'm pretty sure there's more too.) I tried to tell Wolfy that he's an esfp but nobody listens to me around here. ;) . Glad to see that someone can relate to my posts!! :)

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I tried to tell Wolfy that he's an esfp but nobody listens to me around here. ;)

I listen to you. You're just not allowed to take Wolfy away from the ISFP team. ;)

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
us sfps are all on the same team, since theres not enough of us.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
I'm definitely seeing Fi in your description- probably Fi dominant- therefore, I think you are an ISFP

+ patch

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'd say probably ISFP, with ISTP tendencies. The apparent F softens the hardness
of some ST's...

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
Of course, ENTJ is always evil. My evil twin (malice) is an ENTJ and she's... um... evil...
:devil:
alice (the good isfp)

ENTJs aren't always evil, and ISFPs aren't always angelic. It's just one aspect of many. I'm just saying, you never know.