User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    xSFP

thank you for the responses, and Randomnity for the link...I read the ISFP description, many things fit very well...but ISFP looks like such a GOOD person...I don't think I'm bad, but I definitely could be less selfish. Also what about the competitiveness, and the fact that I like the stock market? (most people doing it are NT's) I thought I was more a T than F? I thought being an F means to be open about feelings, clingy and very emotional...am I wrong?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII

Quote Originally Posted by b4b View Post
    thank you for the responses, and Randomnity for the link...I read the ISFP description, many things fit very well...but ISFP looks like such a GOOD person...I don't think I'm bad, but I definitely could be less selfish. Also what about the competitiveness, and the fact that I like the stock market? (most people doing it are NT's) I thought I was more a T than F? I thought being an F means to be open about feelings, clingy and very emotional...am I wrong?
    Yes, your wrong. Do you make decisions based on personal values and emotions, or do you make decisions based on objective truths and logic?
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

MBTI
    xSFP

this is a difficult question for me...I think combination of both...how can I tell how I make decisions? is there any example I can use?
    also, I always hope I won't have to make ANY decision...rather take care of the outcome

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII

this is a difficult question for me...I think combination of both...how can I tell how I make decisions? is there any example I can use?
    Example... hmm... idk? Just start listing important decisions in your life and your thought process in making them I guess.

also, I always hope I won't have to make ANY decision...rather take care of the outcome
    Sounds very P.
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

Away with the fairies Southern Kross's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp

My friend is an ISFP and your description yourself and your life is almost exactly the same.

MBTI
    ENTP

I think iStP where your low on the I and the T.

Ne > Ni > Ti > Fi > Te> Fe > Se > Si

SP. At first I thought ISFP, too -- the problem with ISFP lies with thinking "OMG are you insane?" when a good friend says she misses/loves you. While I admit that this can make me uncomfortable, too, I react inside more along the lines of thinking that that person is very bold to say something like that. This makes me think you are a T. But you are not an ISTP. My brother is an ESTP and one of my best friends growing up -- you sound like them. My mom also thinks my brother is an introvert, but he is ESTP...

My final vote is ESTP, though I admit you sure sound like me (ISFP) in most of how you described yourself.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

I saw Fi and Si in the post - ENFP
    I N V I C T U S

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

You sound a lot like an ISFP. INFPs are supposed to be GOOD people too, but I get competitive and selfish too, I go against a lot of what the INFP descriptions says about me. Unlike the description I am usually blunt and assertive. Take it with a grain of salt. You might want to read into the functions too, that was the defining factor for me.

ISFP (in order from most used to least): Fi Se Ni Te

Here is a VERY VERY brief description of the functions. Definition of cognitive functions | Spreading Applicable Ideas I would suggest looking into them more, but this is so you don't have to read too much and you still get a general idea.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I read the ISFP description, many things fit very well...but ISFP looks like such a GOOD person...I don't think I'm bad, but I definitely could be less selfish. Also what about the competitiveness, and the fact that I like the stock market?
    Uhhhhhh..heheh..yeah...all us ISFPs are GOOD people, we're never ever selfish.

Ever.

I'm plenty competitive, not about the stock market, but plenty of other things. I'm a compulsive gambler, but the good thing is I tend to make very small bets.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel