• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mystery of Type.

phobosdiemos

MBTI Type
InFj
Enneagram
4w5
Is there a type who, more often than the others, that has great difficulty typing themselves as one particular type?

Also can an unhealthy lifestyle (stress, past psychological drama, etc.) cause a person to type themselves wrong?

The reason behind my asking is that I have taken these tests over and over, and each time I take them I type as something different. This seems to change week by week.

Is it natural to type wrong so many times? I've taken it at least 30 or so times trying to locate my type. The most I have been able to get is that I'm IxFx.

I tried looking at the functions of types, but seemingly get lost in them, unable to pinpoint how I function. Is this normal to a particular type?

Anyone else had this much trouble :huh:

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
INFPs seem to have a lot of difficulty narrowing down their type, I've noticed.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
I think ISFPs are prone to mistyping too.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INFPs mistype themselves all the time.

b4b

MBTI Type
xSFP
I have the same problem....
I got anything from ESTP, INFP to INTP, ISTP...it really depends on the time of day :)

Chris_in_Orbit

MBTI Type
ESTJ
:doh: When you are typing all over the place you aren't taking the test right. You are supposed to put the answer that sounds like what you do/are most of the time in the past.. Your mood shouldn't affect that.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
was going to say infp too.