• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

IxFP

bananafish

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
Hai therr.

So. I've been pondering lately... well, more like, deep thinking it, but I pretty much cannot make up my mind as to whether I am INFP or ISFP.

Whenever I take tests, the N and S almost come to 50/50...
I've read as much on both of them as I can (whcih is TONS), and have come to the conclusion that perhaps I really am an INFP.... but I can't help thinking that maybe I am actually perhaps an ISFP? I really can't make up my mind, and I'd love to know for sure. lol.

Some stuff I'm rather on the favorable side with:

- listen to music (ALOT)
- draw, make fancy art (though nowadays, it's kinda waned)
- make homemade cards
- buy gifts for people
- bake sweets
- playing with animals and babies
- dance/sing
- daydream about saving the world (poverty/ peace corps)
- daydream about love
- dress up (I HAVE to look nice whenever I'm going out... or atleast decent.. I'd feel too gross just going out in just sweats)
- cuddle
- keeping healthy
- crack humour
- horror movies
- making lengthy posts on forums

I'm also rather lengthy and detailed with my IMs on AIM if that gives any clues. I'm also rather one of those people who believe in soulmates and would er, do almost anything for love. :blush:

I'm very into dealing with romance (but not the movies, I prefer horror), and anything to do with nature (stargazing, flowers, you get the drift). I'd rather much live in the city than the country though because it's more practical.

My favorite pasttime is doing nothing but daydream. Whenever I write poems and whatnot, they're filled with lots of imagery. I like colorful words. My works in creative writing tended to 'wow' my teacher. I tended to sleep alot in class. I was very lazy, I suppose. No motivation at all. Hah. Though I do know I want to get into a career in art when I'm all done with school. The only thing I was good a in school was art, actually. I can't decide whether to just join Peace Corps though. Darn.

Hmm, by all the things I've just typed down, you woulda thought I could figure out my type myself... but I'm just too darn indecisive!

Anyone got an idea?
Oh, and sorry if this block of text intimidated you! :sorry:

anii

homo-loving sonovagun
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
How old are you?

bananafish

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
@wolfy
Thanks! I'll check it out :3

@anii
18 years young! Turning 19 this end of March! [:

TheJimbo

MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
3w4
Bawwwwwwww

ISFP

Your self description reminds me of my girlfriend.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
ISFP, you can see physical sensing in your writing. You like "colorful" words. Your emotions and feelings are physical expressed, through dancing or a physical gift. You pay particular attention to how you appear, suggesting you think your image through the lens of Se is important.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

bananafish

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
Well, this pretty much made up my mind, lol. I always thought I was INFP since I could relate to that type pretty well. Although, now that I think about it and read all the stuff in my beginning post, it all does fit with the ISFP side better.

Thanks for all the replies, guys!! They're so very much appreciated! :)

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Yay! Here's your ISFP members jacket and complimentary bowl of cheese dip.

You can even dip apples in it. :cheese:

bananafish

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
*gasp* How did you know I liked apples?!! O_O

Haha, but thanks! I'll cherish these virtual items til the end of my interweb days!! :'D

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My bf found the murray state descriptions useful when picking ISFP over ISTP. In case you're looking for more resources - I like them the best of any type descriptions I've seen; I find they are much less biased.

ISFP - Introverted Feeling with Sensing

bananafish

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
My bf found the murray state descriptions useful when picking ISFP over ISTP. In case you're looking for more resources - I like them the best of any type descriptions I've seen; I find they are much less biased.

ISFP - Introverted Feeling with Sensing
Thanks! I saw this before; but it was nice reading again since I forget alot. :'D

Whatever you do, DO NOT EAT the cheese dip! He got me with that one too, and my intestines are still recovering.
Silly, it's because you're a penguin!! haha :'D

*....sterilizes cheese just in case*