User Tag List

12 Last

Thread: ENTP?

Default ENTP?

Argue. For, against. etc.

Or if you are an ENFP .
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

Quote Originally Posted by noigmn View Post
    Argue. For, against. etc.

Or if you are an ENFP .
    Hmm, no one took the bait. Or hugged instead of arguing. Though I did get a star . Must've been good work...

A few people in last few days suggested I was an ENTP. So I was looking for a consensus again now that I've posted more.

I confirmed again today that I'm ENFP though. But interestingly enough I fit about 80% of the ENTP profile as well. So maybe I'm a T biased ENFP, but definitely not an ENXP. My function order Ne Fi Te seems perfectly correct and comes out quite clearly in daily life and the way I approach things.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    ISFJ

Hmm, no one took the bait. Or hugged instead of arguing. Though I did get a star . Must've been good work...

A few people in last few days suggested I was an ENTP. So I was looking for a consensus again now that I've posted more.

I confirmed again today that I'm ENFP though. But interestingly enough I fit about 80% of the ENTP profile also. So maybe a T biased ENFP, but definitely not an ENXP. My function order Ne Fi Te seems perfectly correct and comes out quite clearly in daily life and the way I approach things.
    Yeah, I could myself as an ENTP myself, if I weren't such a nice guy

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    Yeah, I could myself as an ENTP myself, if I weren't such a nice guy
    Well that's what my mum said when she read the profile for both. She got half way through ENTP and said "That's not you! When you argue you have a stake in it on a deeper emotional level. It affects you. It isn't just a novelty." And I asked her if this was always, and she said "yes, since you were born."

All she disagreed with on ENFP was "gushy", cos I tend to be pretty sincere and fluent, unless excited .

MBTI
    ISFJ

I can tell you one thing - my mom would never describe me as gushy either. Never in a million years. And I don't think I am, most of the time. Still, I do act gushy sometimes when I'm fooling around.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

guy/girl thing maybe?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENfP

I totally third my ENFP brethren on the gushiness.... Brrr, really gushy people really irritate me.

Ghehe, slightly gushy women are cool though, as long as its not very insincere and they do it to receive some attention they need. If so, it's rather endearing

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

well...i can be gushy...but it's sincere...and leave me alone about it!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

So maybe I'm a T biased ENFP, but definitely not an ENXP.
    That may very well be the case. I think there's a prejudice that if one is interested in the sciences & maths (and good at it), then they must be preferring T over F. I think this is more of a short-sightedness regarding the whole spectrum of utilizing functions (and effectively). With MBTI, most people want to fit a type stereotype. To prove they are that type. Not have a type be applicable to them.

MBTI
    ENfP

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    well...i can be gushy...but it's sincere...and leave me alone about it!
    Bows deeply...

Alright...

As long as you don't expect me to be all gushy...