User Tag List

123 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 23

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9
    Posts
    168

    Default Can you help me out? :)

    Hey All!

    I was just wondering if anyone could help me out with my personality type.

    I usually can test any type depending on my mood and what i'm in. Ok so here goes.

    I would have to say that i'm somewhere between on all catagories. People tell me all the time that i'm very friendly and outgoing. For whatever reason whenever i'm out people feel the need to make small talk and chit chat with me and I don't understand why..I guess I must come off as an easily approachable peson. I don't like parties and family events. I tend to want to leave within 10 minutes of arriving LOL and usually hang out with one or two people at a time. Anymore and it can become too exhausting especially if they are very loud.

    S/N : I am usually a pretty down to earth person. However more often than not especially when i'm driving or flying somehwere on a plane or if i'm alone I tend to wonder what if and my mind tends to wander. I tend to like Reality TV shows and LOST is my favorite show. I'm not a big fan of details, however I am good with managing them as it is part of my job. One thing that I do is constantly touch everything...especially when i'm in a store and sometimes I break things I'm kind of oblivious to things at times. Like last week when I was packing for a business trip I packed to left shoes

    T/F: I'm a people oriented person. I went to college for Hotel Management and I love working in hotels and giving good customer service and training for a career. I'm not very good with sharing my emotions and can be rather blunt at times. I LOVE technology and always have the latest gadget or new toy so I can tinker with it.

    J/P: I'm an organized person however my lifestyle is very last minute and somehwat erratic. Which I really enjoy because I never know where i'm going next until I get a flight itinerary in my email. I'm usually on time for appointments and what not. I tend to be a casual person and I don't like formal events and work places which is another reason why I enjoy working remotely.

    Job:
    I'm an Implementation Specialist for an IT Hospitality company and I go and install the technology and train the front desk staff on how to use the system. I really enjoy it because I meet all different people from different walks of life and I can see how other people live. I don't judge people so I can go in meeting everyone with an open mind.

    If more details are required let me know! It took me a while to write this I kept on getting distracted. Thanks in advance!

    I forgot to mention. I'm kind of an enigma to most people. My sister (ESFJ) says i'm nothing like the rest of the family and they're all SJ's so i'm not quite sure what that means but I think she's right. Most people can't figure me out and I kind of get a little thrill out of it.

  2. #2
    Kickin' Ass since 1984 GargoylesLegacy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp
    Posts
    1,400

    Default

    Hm, from the first impression you strike me as an INTP. Just because you sound quite a lot like my friend Jay.

    Did you ever read the description?
    Rule #1: Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.

    Again, Demons I get, but people are just crazy.

    ESTP? o.O

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9
    Posts
    168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GargoylesLegacy View Post
    Hm, from the first impression you strike me as an INTP. Just because you sound quite a lot like my friend Jay.

    Did you ever read the description?
    hmmm actually no I haven't and it's funny that is one type that I have never tested as before

  4. #4
    Kickin' Ass since 1984 GargoylesLegacy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp
    Posts
    1,400

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JRT View Post
    hmmm actually no I haven't and it's funny that is one type that I have never tested as before
    *lol* Well, maybe I am all wrong, who knows. I am not a specialist yet. But you seriously sounded like my friend. Maybe you wanna wait on some more input though. =)
    Rule #1: Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.

    Again, Demons I get, but people are just crazy.

    ESTP? o.O

  5. #5
    Intriguing.... Quinlan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo
    Posts
    3,005

    Default

    ISFP

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9
    Posts
    168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GargoylesLegacy View Post
    *lol* Well, maybe I am all wrong, who knows. I am not a specialist yet. But you seriously sounded like my friend. Maybe you wanna wait on some more input though. =)
    I'm not a specailist either obviously! I've really researched the NT personality type before sort of does sound like me.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9
    Posts
    168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan View Post
    ISFP
    just out of curiosity what makes you say that?

  8. #8
    Reason vs Being ragashree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Posts
    1,770

    Default

    ENFP, I would say. They do seem to be known as the chameleons of the type world, after all
    Look into my avatar. Look deep into my avatar...

  9. #9
    Intriguing.... Quinlan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo
    Posts
    3,005

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JRT View Post
    just out of curiosity what makes you say that?
    Basically...

    Social events are exhausting = I

    Down to earth, constantly touching things = S (absentmindedness and pondering when alone does not rule out S, more likely indicates introversion)


    People orientated but not good at sharing emotions = Fi

    Chaotic schedule probably more likely to bother a J, and casual so = P

    "I don't judge people so I can go in meeting everyone with an open mind." = ISFP trait

    Just a guess really.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Chris_in_Orbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Posts
    504

    Default

    Second ISFP

Similar Threads

  1. [MBTItm] Can you help me figure out this ExxP (probably ENFP) ?
    By manicpixiedream in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-30-2017, 09:40 AM
  2. Can you help me figure out my Myers Briggs personality type?
    By treetophideaway in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-10-2017, 07:34 PM
  3. Can you help me find out which one I am?
    By dani in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-14-2013, 12:32 AM
  4. [ENFJ] ENFJs can you help me out?
    By Owlette in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-10-2013, 01:28 AM
  5. [MBTItm] can you help me out?
    By briochick in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-02-2010, 03:03 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO