User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Definitely FP. What do you think of introversion VS extroversion, do you get energised from being alone or being with people? Do you discharge said energy by being with people or from being alone?

If you chose gaining energy from being with people and discharging by being alone you are an E, if it's the other way around then you are I.

You will have to elaborate more on N vs S, or just read some other descriptions of N vs S and decide which fits you the most. What I mean by that is which one do you have more qualities in?
    Last edited by BlackCat; 01-28-2009 at 08:46 PM. Reason: added S/N
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

I usually can test any type depending on my mood and what i'm in.

ISFP seem to be the type who type themselves all over the place.

People tell me all the time that i'm very friendly and outgoing. For whatever reason whenever i'm out people feel the need to make small talk and chit chat with me and I don't understand why..I guess I must come off as an easily approachable peson.

Seem friendly but can't see it yourself? Fi combined with Se.

I don't like parties and family events. I tend to want to leave within 10 minutes of arriving LOL and usually hang out with one or two people at a time. Anymore and it can become too exhausting especially if they are very loud.

Introvert.

I'm a people oriented person.

F.

I'm an organized person however my lifestyle is very last minute and somehwat erratic. Which I really enjoy because I never know where i'm going next until I get a flight itinerary in my email. I'm usually on time for appointments and what not. I tend to be a casual person and I don't like formal events and work places which is another reason why I enjoy working remotely.

P

I forgot to mention. I'm kind of an enigma to most people. My sister (ESFJ) says i'm nothing like the rest of the family and they're all SJ's so i'm not quite sure what that means but I think she's right. Most people can't figure me out and I kind of get a little thrill out of it.

ISFP

I agree with ISFP.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Definitely FP. What do you think of introversion VS extroversion, do you get energised from being alone or being with people? Do you discharge said energy by being with people or from being alone?

If you chose gaining energy from being with people and discharging by being alone you are an E, if it's the other way around then you are I.

You will have to elaborate more on N vs S, or just read some other descriptions of N vs S and decide which fits you the most. What I mean by that is which one do you have more qualities in?
    Oh I am definitely an I that's for sure. Although I can fake being an E...up to a point..then I just want to get out and go to my room and be by myself lol Its really funny people want to be around me and want me to go to bars and clubs and whatever with them..so I go and then I want to leave after 10 minutes of being there haha.

I think I lean more toward an S..I really needed clarification on the FP part because I work and do quite well in Corporate society...only I just work remote so I never have to go to the office haha.

Quote Originally Posted by JRT View Post
    I really needed clarification on the FP part because I work and do quite well in Corporate society...only I just work remote so I never have to go to the office haha.
    What were you like as a kid? 8-12.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

I think I lean more toward an S..I really needed clarification on the FP part because I work and do quite well in Corporate society...only I just work remote so I never have to go to the office haha.
    What sort of clarification? I work in corporate society too, we're not all making tiedye tshirts in the commune.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    What were you like as a kid? 8-12.
    As a child wow...I was happy whenever I wasn't at school. I told my mom that I wanted to drop out of school when I was in 6th grade. Elementary school was tough I got made fun of alot. I used to play piano from age 6 to 13..then I got fired because I didn't respect my teachers wishes because she wanted me to perform in recitals and I said HELL NO! lol

Sorry if I don't post back in a while i'm here but watching LOST so i'm not here! haha

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan View Post
    What sort of clarification? I work in corporate society too, we're not all making tiedye tshirts in the commune.
    lol well I thought SJ's were all about corporate society and fitting in so I thought I was an SJ for a while

As a child wow...I was happy whenever I wasn't at school. I told my mom that I wanted to drop out of school when I was in 6th grade. Elementary school was tough I got made fun of alot. I used to play piano from age 6 to 13..then I got fired because I didn't respect my teachers wishes because she wanted me to perform in recitals and I said HELL NO! lol

Sorry if I don't post back in a while i'm here but watching LOST so i'm not here! haha
    How do you feel about getting fired?

It seems like you didn't care and kind of felt screw you. That's why they say ISFP march to the beat of a different drummer.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    How do you feel about getting fired?

It seems like you didn't care and kind of felt screw you. That's why they say ISFP march to the beat of a different drummer.
    At first when it happened I was pretty upset. But then afterwards I laughed about it because who fires someone who is paying them? I still think it's funny to this day. It never made much sense to me and it still doesnt.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

lol well I thought SJ's were all about corporate society and fitting in so I thought I was an SJ for a while
    If you have openminded management the other types definitely have their place. Do you lean more towards "going by the book" or do you look for better way of doing things and do it that way instead?