I don't mean to bring up an old topic, but I would just like to know what everyone thinks. Am I J or P or neither? I know I don't lean strong either way. I look at the characteristics from J and P, and I realize... I have a few from both columns. Then I look at the descriptions of ISTJ and ISTP, and realize that I'm not completely like either one. I usually switch back and forth between J and P, so I wanted to know which one I was (or if I was neither). Here are a few points:
- I like having fun.
- If I don't need to work hard to get a project/job done, then I won't.
- When I'm stressed to get something done, I usually get energized and intense and get bursts of energy to get the job done. I block everything out and am very intense.
- I can be organized but I'm generally average as far as organization goes. I'm often too lazy to put things in "proper places" but I usually know where to find things.
- I have a short attention span (especially when I don't need to do work) and I am often restless.
- I'm in between as far as planning an on-the-go goes. I make To-Do Lists for things I have to do in the morning, but I generally don't stick to them (I forget to make them often).
- I'm a laid back guy for the most part. I would be very happy if I had no work to do at all.
- I'm very competitive, I always want to win everything I get into.
- If I don't like a job, I usually try to get it done quickly.
- If I try to work on something that's due in a long time, I don't learn it as well because I'm not as pressured.
- I like some decisions to be made immediately, but others not for a while.
- I can spend hours wasting time.
- I like to get the job done and over with if it's not a fun one.
- I don't like getting up early to go somewhere or do something that's not fun.
- I generally dislike strict authority (authority that isn't me lol).
- I am dedicated, persevering, and motivated but I don't have much focus, particularly if it's not necessary.
Is it possible that I'm neither because I dont have
I'm not too comfortable giving away this much information, but it will help me. Thanks.