• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Would I be J or P or neither?

sciski

MBTI Type
NSFW
Enneagram
6w7
The test results fit more with ISTP than ISTJ...

Then again, I get results like that, and I swing between INFP and INFJ... :D

I don't know, maybe you can be happy being SUPER BALANCED! I call myself INFx and am quite happy being mistress of all the N and F functions. :)

Edit; try these descriptions on for size :) :
ISTP
ISTJ

Last edited:

deleted
Hey rocko here's a good idea. Just pick one. If you're both then it wouldn't hurt to pick one. If you can't then you must be an ISTP :)

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Based on a lot of descriptions, I'm leaning toward ISTP as my type.

wolfy

awsm
ISTJ. Based on how you run your threads. You maintain them.

deleted
Based on a lot of descriptions, I'm leaning toward ISTP as my type.

Yeah most likely. However you can put ISTX, the old traditional way, under your avatar. That is accurate enough. Ti and its damn need for time and accuracy. And I've always sensed strong Ti in you without you telling me or assuming you were an ISTJ.

Unique

Once again people you need to remember that these are preferences not what you do ALL the time.

Just because I'm an S doesn't mean I don't use N from time to time... or just because I'm and E doesn't mean I get don't get introverted and so on....

Just work out whatever you do slightly more and say you're that, otherwise we could be discussing this forever... which I'm sure no-one wants to do...