User Tag List

First 12

Thread: Alright...

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Skimmed it. 3/4 chance yer INFP.

When you say 3/4 chance INFP, are you indicating that: you read approximately 75% of what I wrote, 3 out of 4 posters say that I'm an INFP (so you think that's the type), or that 3 out of the four letters of my type are confirmed from your perspective, but the last one cannot be confirmed?

If it's the latter, which function are you referring to exactly?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Definitely INxx.

You seem like you could be an INFJ, but I don't know enough to say that you're not an INFP. Plus, I'm kind of skeptical about typing people as my own type.

So read this, and tell me if you seem more Ti and Fe, or more Fi and Te. Also, try to think about J/P and tell me which one seems more like your approach in general. Do you prefer structure in your life, or do you prefer things to be open-ended and in flux?

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by Voxx View Post
    When you say 3/4 chance INFP, are you indicating that: you read approximately 75% of what I wrote, 3 out of 4 posters say that I'm an INFP (so you think that's the type), or that 3 out of the four letters of my type are confirmed from your perspective, but the last one cannot be confirmed?

If it's the latter, which function are you referring to exactly?
    None of the above. Apparent temperament.

The Unwieldy Clawed One Falcarius's Avatar
    MBTI
    COOL
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Dino None

ISFP dinosaur would have thought, maybe INFP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalassa View Post
    Oh our 3rd person reference to ourselves denotes nothing more than we realize we are epic characters on the forum.

Narcissism, plain and simple.

MBTI
    INTJ

I'm nineteen. I was originally going to post my various test scores, but I didn't want any biased answers. Here they are, anyway.

The first MBTI/Jungian test that I have ever taken was taken when I was either 15 or 16 years old. I think that it was the shortest Jungian-based test on similarminds.com. My result was INFJ.
    A few years later I took the (who you are, who you want to be, who you want) test an similarminds and scored as either an ISTP or an ISTJ. Took the same test about a week ago, and scored as an INTP. I also score as an INTP on the MyPersonality test. For the humanmetrics test, I score as ISTJ and ISFJ, scoring very, very low on the T and J preferences (1% each) and 19% for F when I get it.
    When I take lemon's test, I score as an ISFP. For the 'Interesting Test' that Ezra posted, the first time (providing one answer per question) I scored as an INFP. The second time, I gave two answers for each question, and scored as an ISFP. Then when I figured out that you don't have to provide answers for all of the questions, I came out as an IXFP. Basically, I've coverd the entire I spectrum, except for type INTJ.

I usually face great difficulty answering the test questions, especially when there are two answers for each question. I just cannot answer some of the questions, no matter how much introspecting I do, so I usually think that I might be selecting the wrong answer.

It's interesting that you say that the core type develops from age 8 to 22. I still fantasize yes, but not anywhere near as much as I used to. Over the past two years, I would have to say that my S and N functions have been fighting like crazy, the same goes for my J and P functions. Although I enjoy fantasizing very much, I just can't do it like I used to. Fits of depression could be the cause of this dilemma, or maybe my S has taken over my N?

I say this, because after reading the descriptions of the various types (particularly in Keirsey's Please Understand Me II) I have noticed that I have been taking on some of the SJ guardian tendencies as of late, (punctuality, keeping track of time, paranoia, etc.), however, I do not make lists, check them off, join any organizations, perform any community service, go out of my way to help others, etc. I've also considered the ISFP (on one website, I actually related to the description quite well), but when I read about Keirsey's profile description, I couldn't relate very much. If I go by functions alone, the I/E and J/P descriptions are easy enough to understand, but the N/S and F/T are a bit more of a crapshoot. I can relate to the N and F functions based on past behavior, but not so much at the moment (past few years).

I don't know if this will change anyone's opinion or not, I just thought that it was worth mentioning anyway.
    Just to let you know, I have never found those similarminds tests to be very accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    So read this, and tell me if you seem more Ti and Fe, or more Fi and Te. Also, try to think about J/P and tell me which one seems more like your approach in general. Do you prefer structure in your life, or do you prefer things to be open-ended and in flux?
    I can most definitely identify with the Ti, the Fe is not as damatically apparent, but I can still notice it's presence regardless.

As for the J and P functions, when I think about it, I have to go with P. If anything, I'm a J wannabe. Even though I have been interested in specific careers in the past, I still don't know what I want to do with my life, I just want to see what happens, I think that everything will eventually 'come together', I don't want to grow up, etc.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I can most definitely identify with the Ti, the Fe is not as damatically apparent, but I can still notice it's presence regardless.

As for the J and P functions, when I think about it, I have to go with P. If anything, I'm a J wannabe. Even though I have been interested in specific careers in the past, I still don't know what I want to do with my life, I just want to see what happens, I think that everything will eventually 'come together', I don't want to grow up, etc.
    Hmm... interesting. This could point towards INTP, although you seem more F.

You could also just be in a "P" phase.