• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Alphabet soup confuzzles me

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
What am I, really? Some call me an ISFJ. Some call me an INTJ. Sometimes I dream of ENFPs having bubble baths. I want to grow up to be an ESTJ. I'd be cool if I were ESTP. ENTJs sure are intriguing. I don't know what acronym I am, anymore!

Gamine

in-game
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Hello dear, take a nice deep breath. You are perfect the way you are. You can be whatever you want to be. You can even make up your own letters if you'd like. :)

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
bx_alphabet_soup_imc.gif

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
I don't think I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup, be too busy playing scrabble with it to eat it.

I did the same with aphabet spaghetti once, was kind of messy.

IrishStallion819

MBTI Type
INFJ
Whenever you're trying discover who you really are, Its important to be as honest with yourself as possible.. Many people fill their heads with stuff that they "Wish was to be true" and end up getting lost in lies about themselves.. So, if your taking the tests: Its important that your as honest as possible and think as if noone is seeing your answers to the questions.. ALot of times pride gets in our ways, of really admitting who we are because we live in culture where we're taught "never be satisfied in who you are, go by what the crowd says you should be and act like".. Mass media is mostly to be held responsible for this but anyways "Relax" and be as thankful as you can. A thankful heart, is a happy heart.. I too, have walked the path you are on now; IN doubting who I really was.. But when I just sat down and reflected on myself and what people told me; I put two and two together and bingo!! I came to a realization to whom I really am/was; Sure I had to suck up my ego/pride but it was worth it.. Its important to realize everyone that was created, has a purpose to in who they are.. I believe their are no mistakes in creation but just our perception/standards deems things as mistakes..

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I still disagree with the "be as honest with yourself as you can" line. I'm not sure whether you can be honest with yourself when you don't understand your "true" self, or "which part" is the true part.

But I won't take this off-track. Excuse me, Raz!

Bougal

HUZZAH!
MBTI Type
ENTP
From the conversations I've had with you, I think you are an STJ, and I think you are closer to being an ISTJ than an ESTJ. If you want me to explain my reasoning you can send me a message.

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
I think I am an STFU.

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
I think you are most definitely an ISTJ. The way you consider things screams that to me. I don't really see the extroversion so I wouldn't consider ESTJ. The F thing to me isn't indicative of anything other than being somewhat unsure of yourself and how you influence and interact with other people. More of a personal quest type thing.

wolfy

awsm
I'd say look back to when you were 8-13 and reflect on that period.

Maybe you're ISFP *claps hands and laughs a hearty evil laugh*

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
You're Darth Vader at best and Anakin Skywalker at worst. Be happy.

G

Glycerine

You definitely seem ISTJ especially with the things that you were saying in the " Which Type has the Richest Inner Life?" thread. You seem very detail-oriented and methodical when you were talking about the World of Warcraft.

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
But people think I'm warm and cuddly. Some other people think I'm too abrasive toward other people which suggests INTJ.

pippi

MBTI Type
xxxx
Not all INTJs are abrasive, you are thinking of ENTPs. :D

I've seen a few of your posts on both forums, you are an S.

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
Not all INTJs are abrasive, you are thinking of ENTPs. :D

I've seen a few of your posts on both forums, you are an S.

Someone's stalking me.

G

Glycerine

But people think I'm warm and cuddly. Some other people think I'm too abrasive toward other people which suggests INTJ.

You totally remind me of my brother who I'm convinced is ISTJ. Guess who is more "warm and cuddly": the INFJ or ISTJ? The ISTJ by a long shot! He would be the one person that would give everyone hugs. However, if you talk to him, he is very structured lives by his own set of rules and values tradition a lot. Being "warm and cuddly" does not have much bearing if you are "F" or "T". So you can still be a friendly ISTJ. :)