fo sho.

MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by proteanmix View Post
    Ahhh, your post amuses me greatly! It has energy!

I'm not really one for typing people online, all we have it what they say about themselves which varies depending on their mood or how their self-esteem or confidence is or what the catalyst for finding your type. The venerable Jack Flak has christened you ESFJ, but don't listen to him because he bases his typings of people on whether or not they agree with him, laugh at his "jokes", or call him on his bullshit or not. You may or may not be an ESFJ, but I encourage you to read this Best-Fit Type : Exploring the Multiple Models of Personality Type before asking for input.

I have to watch your strategic use of CAPITALIZING RANDOM sentences and words and italicizing, bolding, and underlining. Smileys are hit or miss so I don't trust those. I'll go as far to say ExFx. Welcome to the forums!
    Yup, right now I'm in a pretty amazing mood. Otherwise my post probably would have been shorter and duller. Take that into account. By the way, what is your type?

MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    Kind of a Kanye West thing going on, 'swhy I said ESFJ.
    Yo yo bitches I type as ENTP. I'z LOW on da E but high on the other three.

Sorry, but unintentional rhyming + prior Kanye West reference = shitty rap attempt. It had to be done. This is law.

Anyway, I could see ENTJ, INTP, or ENFP but ESFJ is a no-chancer.

Enneagram, I most often type 3w4(sx), though I see a little bit of myself in 3, 4, 6, and 7.

I got impatient with waiting for input, so I had to prematurely blow it... so to speak.
    "Whoever stands on the highest mountains laughs at all tragic plays and tragic seriousness." ~Friedrich Nietzsche

MBTI
    I

INTJ.

It was between ENTJ, INTJ, and INFP, but I'm gonna go with INTJ. You have that Te in you.

MBTI
    INxJ

Quote Originally Posted by TheJimbo View Post
    I got impatient with waiting for input, so I had to prematurely blow it... so to speak.
    EXXJ, that's all I have so far.

MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    ILE

I could see INTJ. Actually, I typed INTJ on the first MBTI-ripoff test I took (similarminds) but I think it might've been because I was in emo mode.

You have that Te in you.
    Hmm. How about I functionally assess myself.
    Based on these descriptions:
    Introverted extraverted
    Sensing Enjoy thinking Enjoy doing
    iNtuition Creative thought Creative expression
    Thinking Logically organise thoughts Logically organise people/situations
    Feeling Feel appreciation for others Express appreciation for others
    Si: Bad
    Se: Bad
    Ni: Good
    Ne: Good
    Ti: Good
    Te: Medium
    Fi: Bad
    Fe: Good

If your guess changes based on my future posts, go ahead and let me know.

Edit: Actually, I don't really "logically organize my thoughts" at all, though I piece together small chunks of information I've picked up to guess the big picture. I'm also good at analyzing abstract concepts to ensure they make sense-- for example, when I play DnD (lol) and I read about the spell "summon weapon" (its use is self-descriptive), I immediately questioned why I couldn't summon, say, a key or a ray gun or a giant spatula. I questioned what mechanic of the spell would restrict the type of items summonable to weapons, or better yet, what really distinguishes a weapon from any other scrap of wood and metal and why would the distinguishing factor (shape?) make any practical difference on the implementation of the spell for the caster, if there is any at all?
    Last edited by TheJimbo; 01-25-2009 at 07:32 PM. Reason: added some.
    "Whoever stands on the highest mountains laughs at all tragic plays and tragic seriousness." ~Friedrich Nietzsche