User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

you're not infj...imo.

they think through their words pretty well and their posts seem more precise...don't mean that in a bad way...obviously but compare my style to that and then yours.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram
    ;) sx
    Socionics
    ENFp

I would think I'm an infj, since i tested as one for so long, except for these few points:
    1. I am not at all sure when I'm right
    2. I'm good with language and expressing myself (writing and talking)
    3. INFJs seem like really fantastic (perfect?) people and I'm pretty flawed. Also, it would seem arrogant to claim it, because it's so rare and special.
    4. I'm not secretive. I hate secrets.
    5. When I was on the infj forum I got annoyed pretty fast with how judgy most people were and how they would just say things 'were' instead of looking at stuff from multiple perspectives and being open to the possiblity they could be wrong. They hardly ever qualified their reasoning.

erin, I see your point, I used to get into loads of trouble in my writing workshops because the scenes were just kind of thrown in without a lot of order or linear...ness. Oh, and the other thing is lately...people have been telling me I 'inspire' them to do stuff. That's what started me on thinking maybe I wasn't an infp, because 'inspire' seems to be a word connected with the enfp (though I have no idea *how* I 'inspire' anything).
    Last edited by briochick; 01-18-2009 at 09:43 PM. Reason: thought of something else
    -Brio

"I have never in my life envied a human being who led an easy life; I have envied a great many people who led difficult lives and led them well."
    -Teddy Roosevelt

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

are you jokey?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram
    ;) sx
    Socionics
    ENFp

um...yes?(I just imed a friend [esfp] about it and she said yes I am)...but not...in a calculated kind of way. More like...it kind of explodes through my mostly-seriousness every few hours. like...this confettii explosion of goofy-jokeyness that dissapears as quickly as it came. But, I'm not a class clown or anything.

Wait, does that make sense?
    -Brio

"I have never in my life envied a human being who led an easy life; I have envied a great many people who led difficult lives and led them well."
    -Teddy Roosevelt

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

you're enfp...i think.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ESTJ

Quote Originally Posted by briochick View Post
    Thank you for trying, Chrisinorbit, but...according to *that* then, I'm an infp because "settling conflicts" within myself and between others is paramount to me. BUT, I can can become firey when I feel that someone is not...treated properly. i.e. the only time I ever yelled at the office staff at my school was when a boy tried to commit suicide in my class and they wanted to blow it off as nothing. I was frantic that the kid needed help and was possibly being abused at home (he was 8 years old) and furious that they'd think it was just a 'whim' to be dismissed. I also refer back to the whole saving worms thing. I also tried to save birds, squirrels, and turtles, and lizards. I have a lot of 'soap boxes' as they say.
    That sounds like a typical INFP to me then. I don't think I was completly clear but ENFPs and INFPs are alot alike. In the book the ENFPs main role is champion and INFPs main role is healer. But because they are so similar these roles show up in both characters. What matters most is which one you exhibit most. An INFP would be just as you described in wanting to harmonize whether that be internally or externally, but they would still champion causes though to a lesser extent than their ENFP cousins. From your information I really think you may be an INFP... I've never really seen a ENFP test as an INFJ though it would be entirely possible.

I should also mention that INFPs are notorious for having a hard time typing themselves. Take all this information as you will. I just hope it helps. =)

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram
    ;) sx
    Socionics
    ENFp

Thank you, all this actually does help. I plan to not change my type title but assume that I"m an ambivert who may possibly be just a bit on the enfp side but who is not quite sure.
    -Brio

-Teddy Roosevelt

MBTI
    ESTJ

Good. Only you can decide who you are; labels never really help anyway.

MBTI
    INTP

FWIW, you come across more ENFP online than INFP. There's an energetic vibe to how you write.
    ...so much smoke pouring out of each chromosome.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

yep.
    -Jim Morrison