• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

My friend has asked me to type her ex

welshlass

MBTI Type
INTP
Who still lives with her. It's a long story. This is the only info so far on him so i'll understand if he cant be done straight away.

He plays guitar & has a good singing voice.
Is in a band & extroverted on stage (he went to a school for performing arts)
Spends a lot of time on the computer.
Does not have many friends.
When he meets someone he knows in the street the conversation consists of hello how are you er erm ok see you then.
Is convinced that my friend & he can work things out, get married etc.
Drifts from job to job; think he's dreaming of a career in the music business.
Does a lot to help but according to my friend he expects something for it.
I would say his sense of humour is fairly caustic.

That's all i can think of sorry. Thanks:)

G

garbage

Obviously introverted.. anyone can learn to perform in front of crowds and be "extroverted" on stage. His commitment to her might imply J, but it could also be a last-ditch effort to save the relationship too. The last two points seem to steer him toward T.. possibly NT concepts of reciprocation and utilitarianism with respect to relationships.

Best guess: INTJ. Others would probably know better than I or what else to ask about him, though.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I can't work with that data. I can't even get "I" out of it.

It's infinitely easier if he's the one describing himself, since what he decides to post is explanatory.

deleted
Who still lives with her. It's a long story. This is the only info so far on him so i'll understand if he cant be done straight away.

He plays guitar & has a good singing voice.
Is in a band & extroverted on stage (he went to a school for performing arts)
Spends a lot of time on the computer.
Does not have many friends.
When he meets someone he knows in the street the conversation consists of hello how are you er erm ok see you then.
Is convinced that my friend & he can work things out, get married etc.
Drifts from job to job; think he's dreaming of a career in the music business.
Does a lot to help but according to my friend he expects something for it.
I would say his sense of humour is fairly caustic.

That's all i can think of sorry. Thanks:)

Hehe. This makes me laugh because this is me, except for the went to school for music and dreaming of this career. I already have this career.

Definitely an INFP.