User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Thread: ENTJ? ENTP?

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    ENTH.

The H stands for Hottie.
    Thank you. I will put that on my resume.

Ne > Ni > Ti > Fi > Te> Fe > Se > Si

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Bougal View Post
    I don't think you can spot the N unless you have a conversation with someone. I know a lot of ESTJs and we are not the same. I have such a hard time with my job because I am not an S. I actually can hardly stand it. I know it is a good stepping stone for what I would like to do, and I like the people- - thats why I stay there.

What priorities do you mean?
    Let me break down the major themes I get from your posts in this thread:

job, grades, work ethic, routine.

I don't see any evidence that you value concepts or new ideas other than where you simply state that you are capable of discussing them. I'm sure you can, but the ability to debate is not the same as seeing the world in terms of problems to be solved or phenomena to be understood. For example, in just about every post you talked about your grades and how well you do in your subjects. Nothing about whether you actually find any of them interesting.

(btw, I don't care if you proceed to tell me what you do find interesting. The only thing that would tell me is that, for whatever reason, you want to be an NT.)
    I don't wanna!

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by booyalab View Post
    Let me break down the major themes I got from your posts in this thread:

job, grades, work ethic, routine.

I don't see any evidence that you value concepts or new ideas other than where you simply state that you are capable of discussing them. I'm sure you can, but the ability to debate is not the same as seeing the world in terms of problems to be solved or phenomena to be understood. For example, in just about every post you talked about your grades and how well you do in your subjects. Nothing about whether you actually find any of them interesting.

(btw, I don't care if you proceed to tell me what you do find interesting. The only thing that would tell me is that, for whatever reason, you want to be an NT.)

Why would I spend hours talking about concepts if I didnít enjoy it? If I was an S, then I would be an S, but Iím not. I was trying to present the aspects of my personality that were applicable to the P/J and not the rest of it. I wasnít asking for a full typing because I do have a firm understanding of the system as a whole. And I do find the subjects I take to be interesting. I was considering becoming a math or meteorology major earlier in the year. A lot of the people that come on here are here to talk to other Ns about concepts, but I am fulfilled by all of the N relationships I have in real life; I donít need to talk to someone I donít even know about them. Additionally, I think I am an ENTJ so I would be an extraverted thinker with introverted intuition. I am no S, trust me. I have an extended family of ESxJs and I donít fit in in the least. I am an N all the way. I also consistently score highest on the N out of all of the preferences.

garbage

I am an N all the way. I also consistently score highest on the N out of all of the preferences.
    No need to justify this, either. You probably know yourself better than other people do, especially just through a medium like an online forum. If you feel that you can take ENTx for granted and want help on J/P, well, that's just fine.

When I posted my thread asking about my type (), I just spouted off a lot of detailed facts. The fact that I thought long and hard about specific details didn't mean that I wasn't an N.. I just thought that such a list would be more useful than, say, "The pattern that I draw about myself is that I think intuitively. Am I an N or an S?" and so I actively tried to draw those details out.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

Quote Originally Posted by Evan View Post
    you sound like an ENTP, but that's just my intuition speaking.
    Yeah, you also thought/think i am an ENFJ
    I N V I C T U S

MBTI
    ENTP

Thank you for all the help with the typing. I think that I am an ENTJ that has softened my demeanor. Evidently, I am an extraverted thinker, and I am capable of know what goes on internally, introverted intuition, so that makes me a J. Thank you once again, and anymore insight would be appreciated.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

Thank you for all the help with the typing. I think that I am an ENTJ that has softened my demeanor. Evidently, I am an extraverted thinker, and I am capable of know what goes on internally, introverted intuition, so that makes me a J. Thank you once again, and anymore insight would be appreciated.
    Get rid of that x in the ENTx
    I N V I C T U S

MBTI
    ENTP

Will do.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE