First 1234 Last

Thread: ENTJ? ENTP?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

If you are interested you should take the time to figure it out.

Have you looked at it how you were before you started adjusting? What you were like as a kid and how you interacted with the world.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Dont await an explanation but from my feeling I would say ISFJ / INTP.

Definitly not ENTP.

Maybe ENTJ, but ENTJ is the best partner for ISFJ and so it would make sense that you do wishful-typing.

I would say ISFJ.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Bougal View Post
    I am laid back for the most part, but when I am looking forward to a plan and it gets canceled I can be known to throw a mild internal fit, and I make the plan go back into action. (That tends to only happen with my family.) I am a horrible cleaner. Big slob.
    This sounds pretty "maturing J" to me. Most everything else you said could describe both ENTP and ENTJ.

Chiming in with those who ask what you were like as a kid.. that's important. Before you stopped doing math homework, were you usually more punctual and dutiful with your homework?

I'm one who doesn't put too much effort into school anymore because I learned that I could get by very well without doing so.. but I used to be much more rigorous with my studies. Rather than laziness, I've "devolved" due to practicality and efficiency. If that sounds like you, you might be a J!

MBTI
    ENTP

When I was really little I was a pain in the ass ENTJ kid, but my ESFJ mother turned me into an INxP, and I stayed that way until I was about 15 or 16. Then I started mock trial and I had a cut throat ENTx coach and I had an internship in the local court house with the Judges and Facilitators, and that gave me the opportunity to become and ENT again. Think that I grew in my work ethic, but I held on to the P I fostered as a kid.

Ne > Ni > Ti > Fi > Te> Fe > Se > Si

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Bougal View Post
    When I was really little I was a pain in the ass ENTJ kid, but my ESFJ mother turned me into an INxP, and I stayed that way until I was about 15 or 16. Then I started mock trial and I had a cut throat ENTx coach and I had an internship in the local court house with the Judges and Facilitators, and that gave me the opportunity to become and ENT again. Think that I grew in my work ethic, but I held on to the P I fostered as a kid.
    I think before you can surely make out who you are you have to get rid of foreign words and use your own. "I was a real ENT like when I was a child" really is the wrong way.

I wish you the best of luck and give you the advice not to get involved too much into it or you will loose track of reality. This again would make you a very good INTP

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Dont await an explanation but from my feeling I would say ISFJ / INTP.

Definitly not ENTP.

Maybe ENTJ, but ENTJ is the best partner for ISFJ and so it would make sense that you do wishful-typing.

I would say ISFJ.
    No shot in hell I'm an SJ or an F. I am a very rational person, and I am strongest in intuition. The E/I is debatable, but I am more of an extravert. If I was an ISFJ my mother and I wouldn't get along as poorly as we do.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I have to go to bed now, its 3 am here, otherwise I would like talking to you more now.

But think about what you are saying. Read your own words. "No shot in hell I'm an SJ or an F.". Everyone is a unique person, there will NEVER be one like an F. You cant actually use the functions to describe people, you have to find out a way to do it in your own words. And if you have reached that level of understanding, then you will be ACTUALLY able to type yourself. Before that its just textbook knowledge..

cu later

garbage

I think before you can surely make out who you are you have to get rid of foreign words and use your own. "I was a real ENT like when I was a child" really is the wrong way.
    Yeah, I agree.

You probably need to give examples of specific behaviors rather than what type they might signify.. because some patterns of behavior are more significant than others.

Your posts in general do sound more like ENTJ than ENTP to me, but then this forum is just one environment and you could be ENTP overall..

Also, here's a thread that might be of interest.

MBTI
    ENTP

I have to go to bed now, its 3 am here, otherwise I would like talking to you more now.

But think about what you are saying. Read your own words. "No shot in hell I'm an SJ or an F.". Everyone is a unique person, there will NEVER be one like an F. You cant actually use the functions to describe people, you have to find out a way to do it in your own words. And if you have reached that level of understanding, then you will be ACTUALLY able to type yourself. Before that its just textbook knowledge..

cu later
    You are saying that you can't type yourself, but then you are saying that you can. What?!? I do understand that there is no individual that is an exact fit for a personality type, and I also understand that you have to be very introspective to know yourself so you can type yourself, but MBTI is a tool to help with self exploration and assessment. It is a method of breaking something that is intangible down into tangible means for the assessment that is needed for growth. I know who I am, and I know that I am and NT at the very least.

I have no idea how you can say that I am a ISFJ and an INTP. They are so different from one another. I am positive that I am an ENT, and I am simply looking for help on the last function since it is so close to being in the middle.

Thank you for your help.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

"after careful consideration": The way you express yourself says ENTJ.

enjoy
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE