• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is his type??

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
OK, want some help typing someone that I am curretnly having to work with. Here are some random things that I think may help explain his character;

1. Very into his appearance, clearly works out at the gym and is very into wearing things that make a statement ( I know, I know..)
2. Very disorganised does turn up for things is not great at doing projects and stuff like that...
3. Is into the sciences, maths and IT
4. Is really very quiet however, when you get to speak to him he is quite chatty, well with me he is and he has a confidence bordering on arrogance about him
5. We do get on very well but there is enough there to make me think we could get irritated with eachother.
6. Has very big smile
7. Is known even by the people he spends time with to be very quiet in person but talk to them for hours via computer... I haven't really noticed this because I do engage quite well in conversations with him anyway
8. Has some sort of insecurity thing going, won't walk in somewhere late would rather wait outside. Won't meet me during compulsory times because I have acted like I don't wanna meet.. seems quite sensitive to that kind of stuff

So the big question.. what is his type? And are ENFPs supposed to work well with this type? It's kind of important that we bring the best out of each other work wise.... if we really don't then I guess I'm looking for someone new to work with :(

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
MMMM I like your thinking that's what I have been pondering.. It's my first suspected ISTP to have much to do with IRL... this could be 'fun'. Are enfps supposed to get along with them?

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
I don't think he'd be as concerned with his outward appearance and look if he were an N, that's what led me to the S.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I don't think he'd be as concerned with his outward appearance and look if he were an N, that's what led me to the S.

Well depends really.
I used to be a bit overweight, turned me into an health freak.

and don't you start with my smoking habit! ^^

edit: after finally reading the thread.
could be istp

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
Yea I don't get the usual INTP/ENP interaction vibe.. it's interesting because the most reliable way I have found to type some of the more mysterious is by looking at how I interact with the person... Interesting.

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Seems ISFP, mabye ISTP. could be INXP too, the only thing that's really clear is IxxP.

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
I don't think that INTP is possible... He doodles alot like very good pictures so maybe ISFP

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
Ok so before I use one of my creative excuses and get rid am I able to work well with such a creature??

LostInNerSpace

MBTI Type
INTP
2. Very disorganised does turn up for things is not great at doing projects and stuff like that...

P

3. Is into the sciences, maths and IT

NT

4. Is really very quiet however, when you get to speak to him he is quite chatty, well with me he is and he has a confidence bordering on arrogance about him

I

8. Has some sort of insecurity thing going, won't walk in somewhere late would rather wait outside. Won't meet me during compulsory times because I have acted like I don't wanna meet.. seems quite sensitive to that kind of stuff

He sounds like an INTP from your description.

if we really don't then I guess I'm looking for someone new to work with :(

If he is an INTP he will be more like the INTPs you are used to on here once you get past the insecurity thing.

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Being into the Maths and Sciences isn't necessarily exclusive to N. Plenty of people I know of that fit into the S category happen to like and do very well with math.

Although, I'll ssaaayyyy... IXFP. INFP?

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
Yea that's what I was thinking aren't ISTPs known for being mechanical.. and analytical?? Also not many INTPs I know are that into their appearance and making pretentious statement with it know what I mean

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Yeah, since your description kind of got me feeling like he's a feeler, mostly because of the sensitive and clothing bits. Does he express himself/creativity through his clothes? It's not really relevant, but something to think about.

If he were an ISTP, I think he'd come across as more grounded.