OK, want some help typing someone that I am curretnly having to work with. Here are some random things that I think may help explain his character;
1. Very into his appearance, clearly works out at the gym and is very into wearing things that make a statement ( I know, I know..)
2. Very disorganised does turn up for things is not great at doing projects and stuff like that...
3. Is into the sciences, maths and IT
4. Is really very quiet however, when you get to speak to him he is quite chatty, well with me he is and he has a confidence bordering on arrogance about him
5. We do get on very well but there is enough there to make me think we could get irritated with eachother.
6. Has very big smile
7. Is known even by the people he spends time with to be very quiet in person but talk to them for hours via computer... I haven't really noticed this because I do engage quite well in conversations with him anyway
8. Has some sort of insecurity thing going, won't walk in somewhere late would rather wait outside. Won't meet me during compulsory times because I have acted like I don't wanna meet.. seems quite sensitive to that kind of stuff
So the big question.. what is his type? And are ENFPs supposed to work well with this type? It's kind of important that we bring the best out of each other work wise.... if we really don't then I guess I'm looking for someone new to work with