• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is his type??

LostInNerSpace

MBTI Type
INTP
Yea that's what I was thinking aren't ISTPs known for being mechanical.. and analytical??

Could easily be INTP.

Also not many INTPs I know are that into their appearance and making pretentious statement with it know what I mean

Don't hold it against him. There are multiple facets to my persona. It's probably more accurate to say I put on multiple personas (masks). I consider this pretty close to my real self because I am much less inhibited than at other times. I sometimes do come off as cocky and arrogant. I sometimes get overly into my apperance and make statements with my ... car. Those are my insecure personas. Most ENFP women I know don't quite know what to make of me because they don't know me. I get on really well with one ENFP woman because I know her well and she gets a much less inhibited version of me.

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
We do get on really well and I do tend to bring out a less inhibited side to him like he will tell me stuff about people that I don't think he should. it's just all this appearance... flexing of the muscels stuff that is weird for me... as I don't value any of it at all LOL but he acts like I really should... however, I know that he loves parties and performing... see this is why I am thinking an typical artisan?

LostInNerSpace

MBTI Type
INTP
flexing of the muscels stuff that is weird for me... as I don't value any of it at all LOL but he acts like I really should... however, I know that he loves parties and performing... see this is why I am thinking an typical artisan?

This does not sound much like an INTP. Seems a little contradictory with his like of science and math, but I could be wrong.

G

garbage

I'd say ISTP, too. The capacity to get on each other's nerves could imply the typical S/N disconnect.