• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ENTP Women

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Famous and or not - pictures and descriptions, now!

Or at least before the end of my day dream

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I was totally bluffing :D
damn it.

From what I know they tend to scare most guys , sissies!
Also they are often seen as less quite boyish.

edit: also they are probably pissed off about the fact most people see their 'entpness' as wierd when society lets it slide and even rewards entpness in males.

entps are awesome, some people are just blind.
on the forum you have people like whatever and thatgirl if you feel like spamming the poor things

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yes...have you seen thatgirl? she's quite the cutie. :)

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I thought you were interested in ENTJ's.

just because i started an ENTP thread after the ENTJ one, does not mean i am no longer interested in the latter.

I am merely curious of these two, and since there are little threads in honor of them and they are fairly rare......

Economica

Dhampyr
MBTI Type
INTJ
Rose McGowan <-- The link is to a thread here about her type.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROXS44S7sZs"]Rose McGowan intimidates a wrestler on Jimmy Kimmel[/YOUTUBE]

Diablo Cody

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIH13_KUlaI"]Diablo Cody talks about stripping on Letterman[/YOUTUBE]
"For me, [stripping] was an adventure. Like I said, I've always been a geek, I've always been sheltered, you know, I come from this nice Catholic upbringing, so for me it was anthropology. You know, it's like being a naked Margaret Mead."

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
hmm - to think that i was attracted to them for their personality,
and now i find out that its because they're ENTPs :doh: