User Tag List

View Poll Results: What is Night's type?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • INTJ

16 30.77%
  • ENTP

3 5.77%
  • INTP

6 11.54%
  • INFJ

16 30.77%
  • INxJ

7 13.46%
  • INxP

2 3.85%
  • ISTP

1 1.92%
  • ISFP -- Jeffster! Jeffster!

1 1.92%
First 12345 Last

Thread: Help Night!

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

I can't vote I need to think about it first but I'm seeing some P in you now for exactly the reasons Thursday said, you're very open to hearing other opinions besides your own and seem to have rather developed Fe. Add to that learning for the sake of learning and I can see NTP. Point me in the direction of a mature male ENTP to compare too and I can consider the I/E but otherwise you seem more serious and less reactive than most I've interacted with.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by Thursday View Post
    the bestest eva - INxP
    P? hahahha! lmao! umm.... no.

If i were to compare you to my husband I'd say you were an INFJ and no way an INTJ. If I were to not compare you to my husband I'd say a considerate, compassionate INtJ or a logical, even keeled, non wacko INfJ. Without any doubts IN J.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I don't see the P, I see a flexible J.
    I also see a lot of Fi, but it seems more tertiary to me than main -- it's what makes him warm and gives humanity to what otherwise could come across as coldly idealistic or pragmatic. Because he definitely has strong opinions. (In my discussions with him, the "flex" seems to be something he has layered overtop his strong decisions, whereas my ability to take strong stances -- something he enjoys seeing -- now still seems to be layered overtop my flex. In any case, he's an external judger with some personal warmth.)

Night's a well-rounded guy with a lot of character.
    Aside from the Care tag attached to his ankle, we'll probably never be sure of his type.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTJ

FWIW I still buy you as an INTJ, but I haven't been doing so well in claiming kins recently (Trinity, Darjur)...

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Judgement dominant.
    You heard me -- I'm calling you a P.

It appears you're curious of others perspectives more often than an Ni type would be.

I like NTP.

From what I've seen:
    More often, you're curious to see as much surrounding a concept as possible and figure which is best.
    That is, opposed to sticking to one perspective and counting on it to hold up, while building onto the original idea what results from implementing it.

That's N_P opposed to N_J.

You're a T. Not a jerk like me, but you don't hafta be a dick to be.

Additionally, unlike most I__Js, there you have no apparent compulsion to turning the conversation back to your preferred perception.
    For example there was this one INFJ I met who, despite my best effort to bring some variety to the conversation, couldn't seem to lift himself from his lodestone idea: All aspects of life suck because it will inevitably end (which he was acutely aware of on every level from micro to macro).
    I made several attempts at throwing his idea down including; Life doesn't have to have value to be enjoyable and the notion that with science, we may stumble over a way to preserve ourselves 'til the end of the universe, but he always managed to come up with some way it wouldn't work (usually that it's just too hard, and that people are too weak).

To him, all I was doing was providing more and more ways to ensure to his psychology that life was worthless, because it couldn't have worth (and therefore unenjoyable).

That's Ni for you.

Another example of I__J:
    My brother isn't exactly obsessed with this video game, but he plays it damn near all the time. An ISTJ who's learned his game and extremely proficient at not only playing, but discussing the game.
    He's not as good at re-directing the conversation (Ni serves better for this) but when it does come around, he's rather vocal and almost always right. Where he and I struggle are in the typical differences between an N and an S: It doesn't occur to him that I ought to buy different items because my playing style is different. That's only true because he was heretofore completely unaware of the idea that such a thing existed.
    Once I explained it to him though, he was immediately able to acclimate himself to the idea and stopped instructing me on what to buy (like those damned STJs do). He realized he was in unsafe territory, and had no legitimate authority to prescribe a rig. I can see now that he's been watching me to detect my concrete patterns so he can continue to tell me what to do.

Uh... That's Si. Basically his goal is to find out everything about this game and his normal team so he can make sure it's all secure. Ignoring all other sensations helps him to focus on the ones important to the game, just like the Ni type I mentioned ignores all other Intuitions to make way for his headlong rush into exploring the worthlessness of life.

I've had extensive conversations with the guy, and I've never seen Night commit even a similar crime.
    we fukin won boys

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

INFJ, but you knew I thought that already.

MBTI
    INTP

You just "feel" like an INFJ to me, though I don't think you're a typical anything.
    Something Witty

MBTI
    xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post

- Online, I think I come across as intense. In real life, I'm energetic and warm.

Questions/thoughts?
    Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    So . . .

Of the 3 votes so far, 2 were cast for INTJ and 1 for INFJ.
    Ok I'll play. The line I quoted from your very cheerful sounding OP is not INTJ. Embrace the Fe, you are an INFJ, who is pretty balanced with a well developed tertiary Ti and some bonus Ne.

(I've also read quite a few of your posts here and at the bad place because I'm a stalker.)

if i had to guess i'd say INTiJ. same type as evan.

you dont strike me as someone with a natural preference for Te over Ti, at least.

MASTER OF APATHY AND PURPLE SIGNATURES

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Negative_ View Post
    if i had to guess i'd say INTiJ. same type as evan.

you dont strike me as someone with a natural preference for Te over Ti, at least.

Ni>Ti>Fe. Still an F in MBTI (which is just a code for functions), but with a preference for Thinking over Feeling.