User Tag List

View Poll Results: What is Night's type?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • INTJ

16 30.77%
  • ENTP

3 5.77%
  • INTP

6 11.54%
  • INFJ

16 30.77%
  • INxJ

7 13.46%
  • INxP

2 3.85%
  • ISTP

1 1.92%
  • ISFP -- Jeffster! Jeffster!

1 1.92%
First 89101112 Last

Thread: Help Night!

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    ENTP, Nocapszy. . . ?

Why not INTP?
    I dunno.
    we fukin won boys

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by Nocapszy View Post
    THe writers are wording things poorly, so when it comes down to the test, Flak noticed those writers were wrong, but instead of blaming it on the writers, he just blew off the entire theory of functions.
    As they're being used, yeah, but it's due to more than just the ability of the writers.

The reader doesn't really understand what they're reading thereby making false calculations.

Think of it this way: If on a math test, the teacher wrote "5+4=?" but the kid had dyslexia, he'd read "5?+4=" and would have no idea how to make enough sense of the equation to get the right answer.

That's what's happening.
    More than you're admitting here, certainly. If you strip out the INFP's "logical" analysis of the situation, as well should be done, would you come up with the same? I highly doubt it.

I've watched INFPs solve logic problems before, and it's cute when I'm unconcerned with the results, and sad when I am. "Oh, but...Wait, if I make Ti dominant for INTPs I have to...Yeah, it all goes together if P is only concerned with the extraverted function."

But if you analyze the I/O scheme for the types, you might see that Ps are very concerned with input (analysis via S or N), and Js are very concerned with output (producing decisions with T or F). And everything goes together a lot better than the INFP method of mysticizing the dominant function of every introvert.

Night, seeming more concerned with output, is probably J.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Evan View Post
    It seems to me like you rely on the Ni-Ti axis when external stuff gets uncomfortable, so criticism could easily be something you turn intellectual instead of feeling the consequences of.
    I always interpret these things as coping mechanisms...it's also possible that you've reached a level of maturity and actualization in which you no longer need to look outside for validation. I know an older INFJ like this.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

that was a really interesting explanation jack...cool...i like it.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by Nocapszy View Post
    Well despite Haphazards cutting assessment on my knowledge, I have to insist that Night is ENTP.
    there is no way he's is extroverted or perceiving. the end. Night is overly considerate, unlike the few INTJ's I know irl and the handful I know online.

Hope you don't mind me sharing this, but when Limey was in your neck of the woods last year and informed you of that, I imagined you running to the nearest corner and planting yourself there till he was outta the area. Not b/c you don't like him, but I thought you would have been too nervous to meet him and I don't know any extroverts who are too nervous to meet anyone.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    ?

Hey Night, I've seen your posts, like others have said it seems a lot of your posts are less direct than most INTJs, I've seen. So its more likely you're actually being INFJ or ENTP with highly developed tertiaries, Ti or Fe. I would consider INFJ, I've noticed you're very hospitable, its possible when a person has matured to have good ability with the third function, so that could explain Ti.

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

If you wish to put the question to rest, Night, I have the full copy of the official 93 question test and I'll be able to score you. PM me on INTPc if you're interested, we'd have to set up some kind of chat.

Maybe the question though, is why do you find the need to define yourself as one type?

What drives you.

What are you passionate about.

You profess a deep sympathy for humankind, yet there's the sense of an observer vs. a lover. Why the detachment?

And consequently, what are you attached to?

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by aelan View Post
    If you wish to put the question to rest, Night, I have the full copy of the official 93 question test and I'll be able to score you. PM me on INTPc if you're interested, we'd have to set up some kind of chat.

Maybe the question though, is why do you find the need to define yourself as one type?

What drives you.

What are you passionate about.

You profess a deep sympathy for humankind, yet there's the sense of an observer vs. a lover. Why the detachment?

And consequently, what are you attached to?
    I'd be interested. Vent works well for me.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Haha, the last choice is the best poll option ever.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    there is no way he's is extroverted or perceiving. the end. Night is overly considerate, unlike the few INTJ's I know irl and the handful I know online.
    Alright fair enough, but then answer me this: If there's no way he's E or P, how is there a way he's a considerate NT?

Hope you don't mind me sharing this, but when Limey was in your neck of the woods last year and informed you of that, I imagined you running to the nearest corner and planting yourself there till he was outta the area. Not b/c you don't like him, but I thought you would have been too nervous to meet him and I don't know any extroverts who are too nervous to meet anyone.
    Ah, so then by virtue of the fact that you don't know any, then such an extrovert doesn't exist?
    we fukin won boys