• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is my type?

redsox44344

MBTI Type
ENTP
I have been typed as a couple of things, but i would just like to hear who ever has input there is to give.
I love people, they are lots of fun, but I really hate stupid people who don't understand what you say even if you say it in a simple way. Many people don't don't understand what I am talking about when I talk to them. I tend to think up very random things when I talk to people, such as inventions that could suddenly save the world or just random things that are kind of funny to think about. Many things that people say make sense to me when they don't to others. I love sports, and I have entered this state where I have become obessed with becoming physically perfect, or strong. Just better, in every way. A lot of the time when I joke around with people, they think I'm kind of scary, and when I hear that things are funny they think that it is not. I get good grades in school but I just want to be able to become successful so I can have the materials I need to do what ever I would like when I figure out something that I really get interested in for more than a little bit. When I fail at something, I always seem to get into some kind of depressed/I have to get even better, I am not good enough mode. I like to figure out things, and I tend to be able to figure out what people are thinking or feeling just judged by their reactions, or sometimes I even don't know why, its usually just guessing correctly. I am pretty good at that, I usually get somewhere in the range of the correct thing. I tend to spot problems easily, sometimes I will just pick up an essay that my friend is about to hand in and just point out all their mistakes, and call them a complete idiot. I don't particularly like leading or controlling people, I just like to have fun with them, if they are interesting enough. I do not know whether I am clumsy or not, I tend to fall a lot on the stairs though. I do not understand why some people cry so much, instead of just figuring out ways to solve their problems or get better.

I know this was long, but help me out please.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
You remind me a bit of an ENTP with strong S and J

redsox44344

MBTI Type
ENTP
I'm doubting the J thing, my room is an absolute mess, and my notes look like i just scribbled outside of the lines anywhere. I also never do anything till the last minute. I know this sounds like I'm criticizing you, I'm just letting you on a few facts I didn't include, just to help you with your analysis.

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
rather ENTP then. Some things you said remind me of me a few years ago, alot still do. Entp are messy but tough, so it can lead to some sort of determination whenever we 'really do something'.
going from one topic to another, a very high curiousity in general.
The guy with a 'comment' to add to almost everything that happens around them.
love people but aren't emotional.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
ENTJ, my room's a mess too, and my notes don't look pretty. I procrastinate often. ENTJ.

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
yeah entj was my second choice, the mess thing could just him still being young.
What is sure is he's not one hundrer percent 100 (i am), but not sure i'd say J.

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
ah just take the damn test. they give u percentages. It's not like you have to be this or that, sometimes people are just in between.

the archetypes are rather describing people with strong tendencies.
So i doubt you could really call somebody with 'borderline' preferences an entp just because he's slightly more entp than, for example, estj

redsox44344

MBTI Type
ENTP
I have taken the tests, but the thing is that I have read too much about it, so much that I know what every question is asking, and I haven't met a test yet that does not have the same exact kind of thing on it. Not only is it boring, but it is frustrating, which is why I decided to come here for some insight.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Yeah, you sound exactly like an ENTP. I have quite a few ENTP friends, all are about 16, my age..and you sound roughly the same.

redacted

ENTP for sure

P.S. Forget the tests, they suck. All of them. Unless you have very very strong preferences, your scores don't mean much.