• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Are you in the mood?

dotdalidot

MBTI Type
UFO
For typing me.

It'd be awesome amounts of unnecessary funness.

I'll help you out a little.

I've narrowed my type to IXFP.
The cause of my confusion arises from how well the ISFP profile describes me, maybe just as well as the INFP profile.

As far as the S goes, function wise, I prefer Si. But I also have a fair amount of Se. And INFP's don't do go there, unless in shadow mode.

I think I use Ne more than Ni, although I do have the occasional burst of Ni.

There is no doubt that I have hefty amounts of Fi, which doesn't help, because Fi is ISFP and INFP's leading function.

I don't know, I guess I don't feel N enough. Nor do I feel S enough.

Maybe I'm a mutated InsFP hybrid thing. :D

pippi

MBTI Type
xxxx
You brought up intent in the Unforgivable Sins thread and said you can see multiple points of view in another thread, so I would lean towards typing you as an N.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
You use more Si than Se and more Ne than Ni?
I think this means INFP.

Interesting advice, try looking at the downsides and flaws of being an intuitive.
Many descriptions of Intuitive types are overly positive.
If you can relate to the flaws- you probably prefer N over S.