• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Help type me please

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Hey, I mentioned before in the Intro's thread that I've taken online tests and scored as different combinations of MBTI types. Sometimes I feel like one, other times I feel like another, and other times I feel different. Anyway, my point here is which test is the absolute most accurate to help type me? I want to narrow my type down to ONE. Thanks.
Do me a favor and take this test, okay?

This test is harder to skew because there's 3 choices for each question.
Only choose ONE.
Discordia Inc.
Let us know your results.

fleurdujour

MBTI Type
INFJ
I'd venture to say that if you're a thinker and an introvert, then you're probably Fe if you are looking for the type of personal feedback as you are here. I got an ISTP vibe from you (though don't take this too seriously because I'm not basing it off of more than a vibe). This is also not an entirely good way to judge one's type, but if you read through posts and make note of which posts you have the hardest time making sense of (not complex or poor wording, but that you and just you have a hard time making complete sense of to yourself), make note of which types' posts do this to you. You then may want to consider that you are the same type with the opposite last letter of whichever type's posts are most commonly incomprehensible to you and/or seem to not make sense with regard to the ongoing conversation at first glance (for instance, I have a hard time deciphering INFP thoughts most commonly without re-reads and an out loud "what?... oh... I see"... nothing against INFPs, I love you guys :), but it's just common for types that are the same except for the last letter to have a harder time truly understanding one another's thought patterns immediately, from what I've seen.)

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Would you please explain why you think you're a P?
I would like to sort of verify it.
I know you have a pretty good basic understanding of MBTT, but I'd like to verify it for myself if you don't mind.
What did I say that made you think you are a P, and how are you more like my husband than me?
I think I'm a P because I tend to procrastinate, as well as like to leave decisions to later on. I usually end up studying for tests a couple of days before. However, I also like to have tough things done. I'll take the test to find out what I am.

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think I'm a P because I tend to procrastinate, as well as like to leave decisions to later on. I usually end up studying for tests a couple of days before. However, I also like to have tough things done. I'll take the test to find out what I am.

I do this, too. I'm a J.

Sorry to throw a wrench in your logic.

am_i_evil666

I'll also ask you something ...do you like to plan stuff, and to know detail by detail how it's gonna happen or you're more like .....let's just see what happens, go with the flow, etc?

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
But that's not really what I talked about in my post.
I procrastinate also and I am a very strong J.
Being a P or J has to do with planning ahead.
Js like making decisions and planning ahead. They feel comfortable closing off their options.
Ps don't like making decisions too far ahead. They feel uncomfortable closing off their options.

How far ahead did you make plans for New Years' Eve?

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I...like to leave decisions to later on.
Here's the question: Why do you like to leave decisions for later on? Might not be easy to dig down and find the answer, I know.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Here's the question: Why do you like to leave decisions for later on? Might not be easy to dig down and find the answer, I know.

Because I don't want to work a lot on it (and I know I probably will if I have to reach the decision now). Making the decision later on would just give me time enough to make a decision, and I don't have to spend a lot of time or effort in it. In other words, I like doing uninteresting activities with minimal effort required.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
You're probably an ISTJ.

It seems I'm an IST_. I took a pretty comprehensive test yesterday (70 questions), and got these results:

11jqatv.jpg

ISTJ/ISTP. I still need to know that last letter. How did some posters figure those first 3 letters out though? Pretty good lol.

fleurdujour

MBTI Type
INFJ
It seems I'm an IST_. I took a pretty comprehensive test yesterday (70 questions), and got these results:

11jqatv.jpg

ISTJ/ISTP. I still need to know that last letter. How did some posters figure those first 3 letters out though? Pretty good lol.

As I said in my post, I got an ISTP vibe from you from the beginning. I can't say why... just the NF intuition I guess, lol. Maybe you remind me a little of my ISTP brother :)

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Dude, maybe u just don't have that last letter. I mean, P and J only really apply if they're strong enough. Otherwise ur just neither.
It's also about dynamics. The NxP dynamic give a particular type of character, but I dont think the interaction is as strong with S+P, S types have their feets and minds on the ground so some P won't have as much impact as a wild N+P (like Ne in entps)

Nat

MBTI Type
INFJ
Rather than concentrate on the last letter, think about it in terms of temperament. There is quite a difference between SP and SJ - hopefully that should help you figure it out. :)

SJ overview

SP overview

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Rather than concentrate on the last letter, think about it in terms of temperament. There is quite a difference between SP and SJ - hopefully that should help you figure it out. :)

SJ overview

SP overview
Uh oh. This can be useful, but these are very loose definitions, since temperaments include more people (and therefore more variation) than just one type does.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
What I did is since I know I'm IST_, I just looked at descriptions of both ISTJ and ISTP, and found that I didn't fit one of them for sure. I had some attributes from each of them.