User Tag List

View Poll Results: So what type do you think I am?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • xNTx

0 0%
  • INTx

1 9.09%
  • ENTx

0 0%
  • INTJ

3 27.27%
  • INTP

5 45.45%
  • ENTJ with a social disorder

0 0%
  • ENTP with a social disorder

1 9.09%
  • Moose

3 27.27%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 123 Last

Thread: NxTx?

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

How does it make you feel that Economica just thwarted your closure? J or P question, obviously.

Maybe you are just an INTx.
    Last edited by Cimarron; 12-23-2008 at 05:36 PM. Reason: more conclusive
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Cimarron View Post
    How does it make you feel that Economica just thwarted your closure? J or P question, obviously.
    "Oh bloody hell" would probably translate to what I said when I read that. Followed by further confusion, especially since it's about a subject that I have absolutely no idea about whatsoever from the start.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Darjur View Post
    "Oh bloody hell" would probably translate to what I said when I read that. Followed by further confusion, especially since it's about a subject that I have absolutely no idea about whatsoever from the start.
    May I suggest you add a poll to this thread? I'd be curious to see what the others here peg you for. (Please make it public.)

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

There we go.

Also, I'm an enneagram 5 without a wing, if that helps.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Those test results aren't enough information.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Evan View Post
    Those test results aren't enough information.
    Let's see now. Should I write a summary about myself here or something?

Lets see now,
    I'm a person who highly enjoys being alone, but I like public encounters to a point. I love communicating with people, but I don't have a feeling of "having" to communicate with someone. If I want to, I can easily survive without contacting someone for quite a while. I'm basically the popular loner type of guy. I know shit loads of people, I get along extremely well with a lot of people(I do not have any enemies that I know of at this moment.), but I don't pursue contact with people.

I highly enjoy pretty much all fields of sciences, linguistics, arts, philosophy... ect. I like abstractions, I love thinking about possibilities and the like. I love creating "possibility trees" that in a sense I try to predict outcomes and the like.

I can't stand extended routine, I can enjoy routine for a short period of time, but I will need a break from it.

I love loose planning. I love creating plans and the like, but I like leaving "fail-safes" in them at which point I try to face the problems at the spot.

I don't really tend to procrastinate, but I tend to overwork.

I like to both control and to be neutral in a position. What I hate is being a "subordinate".

I like to think about "What if" scenarios that are not directly affecting me.

I highly value competence, intelligence.

I have a kind of "old-school" vibe around me, most of my clothing would be defined as "elegant", I never liked anything "punky".

I'm an atheistic straight male who hates stuff that is based on the principle "that's how it's always been".

I tend to completely ignore feelings and information that are completely based on them on whatever level(I know that this is bad and I'm prepared to hauled at by the feelers)

If I think that I am right, I will fight for my opinion. If I'm unsure, I'm extremely open to all suggestions.

Don't know if you found anything useful in the lot, if you need anything specific, feel free to ask.

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

Seems you have the positive aspects of both P and J, just read some INTP and INTJ descriptions and see which fits best.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

You sound INTJ

To tell you the truth I was a little bit sceptical about you as INTP. I also think that you are INTJ.

The thing is that to you it look like J=SJ, but if you connect J with N and it looks like you are high N, that J will act in a different way it will be much better hidden.
    Exactly because if you are high N you will see outcomes more clearly and your plans will be flaxibile in general.

Other reasons

I also had the observation like Economica abut that post which just screams J.
    Your avatar is hostile.
    You are not as gentle as INTPs here and you have said that you don't have a problem with attacking other peoples convictions, especialy spiritual ones.

So, the general impression is INTJ.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Interesting, I might very well be an INTJ.

I should look into the subject more.