• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Help me figure the type of a friend ...

ENTJ-girl

I want to figure the type of a friend.

• Female
  • High education (phd level).
  • Academic leadership position in science-oriented speciality.
  • Enjoy competitive sports and movies.
  • Love to travel and enjoy outdoor activities.
  • Organized.
  • Late arranged marriage.
  • Rational.
  • Wide range of contacts - fewer friendships.

Her present/social interactions suggests boredom and lack of energy.

She is probably a EJ. She has signs of coldness which suggest inferior Fi.

How can I spot the S/M?

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
I'd look for the S/N last. You're really looking for the temperament. The temperament will help you spot the S/N easier.

An inferior Fi would mean she's ExFP. Coldness can come from Te or Fi. The Fi is more of a psychologically detached standpoint from the world. The Te coldness is more of an impersonal standpoint when interacting with the outside world.

Try to explain her more. Being an ExxJ, her decision making function is extraverted, so with her being extraverted, you'll see that most of the time. That leaves either Fe or Te. Does she interact with the world with a priority on organization of her life or a range of harmonious relationships? An ExFJ finds little if any difficulty striking up conversations with strangers.

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
SP's are known as "experiencers." They want to enjoy the moment, as that's what they're focused on. They're most likely to go into sports because of the sensational experience.

NT's are conceptualizers. They have N as their information gathering, so they take in data through sudden insights and have a rich imagination. The NT takes that and uses Thinking to analyze those insights from a logical point of view. An NT is more interested in things that can spark their creativity in more impersonal fields.

NF is the same as NT, but instead they focus on using their insight to understand and help people. An NF looks to please other people. They're known as idealists. They're the ones to start all of the "causes."

SJs are the most rigid of the temperaments. They follow their experience, and place a high amount of structure on their life and the world around them. They preserve tradition, because of their reliance on the past. What worked before should continue to work for them. They have no reason to improve something until it proves ineffective. SJs are most likely to be nostalgic.

ENTJ-girl

An inferior Fi would mean she's ExFP. Coldness can come from Te or Fi. The Fi is more of a psychologically detached standpoint from the world. The Te coldness is more of an impersonal standpoint when interacting with the outside world.

Her approaches are personal but lack any emotions. Does that make any sense to you?

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Just a minor nitpick, inferior Fi = ExTJ (dominant Te, therefore inferior Fi) Auxiliary Fi = ExFP (with tertiary Te)

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
Crap, you got me. I got it mixed up. How old is she? Aren't those 3rd and 4th functions really hard to see? I mean, it'd take a lot to really see the inferior Fi.

If they're extraverted, most "odd behavior" would be their auxiliary introverted process, which you really have to try hard to see.

ENTJ-girl

Crap, you got me. I got it mixed up. How old is she? Aren't those 3rd and 4th functions really hard to see? I mean, it'd take a lot to really see the inferior Fi.

If they're extraverted, most "odd behavior" would be their auxiliary introverted process, which you really have to try hard to see.

In her 40s