• INTJ

14 46.67%
  • IxTJ

1 3.33%
First 789

Content. Content? DigitalMethod's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ

No. Video games are not a waste of time. Computer games yes, but not video games.
    What's the difference except which platform you prefer? I play games, half the time on my PC half the time on my 360 - does this mean I only waste my time half of the time?
    "The life of the individual has meaning only insofar as it aids in making the life of every living thing nobler and more beautiful."
    - Albert Einstein

MBTI
    I

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalMethod View Post
    What's the difference except which platform you prefer? I play games, half the time on my PC half the time on my 360 - does this mean I only waste my time half of the time?
    I just prefer the console feel, I don't like the genre of most of the games on the PC. For example I'm not a fan of World Of Warcraft, Dungeons & Dragons, and MMO's. I've always liked the diversity that consoles like the PS3 offers as far as games go. I like platformers, sports games, sci-fi shooters, etc. but I don't really like to use the computer for any games. Some of my favorite titles are non-PC games. Those are my thoughts on the issue.

Content. Content? DigitalMethod's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ

Steam...? *sigh*
    Not to even mention RTS.
    "The life of the individual has meaning only insofar as it aids in making the life of every living thing nobler and more beautiful."
    - Albert Einstein

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

I tend to find PC-games more complex, with a little more depth. These games are actually getting rarer to the popularity of consoles, so they just simply aren't made as often anymore. It's really disappointing.

MBTI
    epic

did we date the same person? istj.

Quote Originally Posted by Dash View Post
    I think INTJ for sure. From what I can imagine, an S would have a hard time caring about D & D =/.
    And you would be wrong

Kind regards,
    "S" Gamer

beyondaurora he is an ISTJ based on the information you have given

Quote Originally Posted by beyondaurora View Post
    I always felt like I was talking to a wall. When I'd say how I felt, he'd say, "I'm sorry you feel that way, beyondaurora" "whatever, beyondaurora". And my pushing and pushing trying to get more from him which would inevitably bring him to the point of extreme anger, mocking and criticizing me. He never wanted to talk about our future life, children, traveling, whatever. He'd always say, "we'll talk about that when the time comes".
    Sounds exactly ISTJ to me.

Quote Originally Posted by beyondaurora View Post
    He's very opinionated about people. For example, any teenage girl is an airhead slut. He has no tolerance for anyone who is not as intelligent and responsible as he.
    Yeah exact same sorta thing with the ISTJ that I used to know... except he was racist as well

ISTJs with their head on straight are excellent company unhealthy ISTJs are almost as bad as an unhealthy ESTJ

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

INTJ for sure. I think an ISTJ would embrace work and do a lot of volunteering as well. Everything in that description screams INTJ

figsfiggyfigs

ISTJ if i had to choose on the info provided.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Lol, you guys... the OP is over 2.5 years old, and the member in question hasn't even been on the site since March.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft