• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type my ex-husband

What type is my ex?

• Total voters

DigitalMethod

Content. Content?
MBTI Type
INTJ
No. Video games are not a waste of time. Computer games yes, but not video games.

What's the difference except which platform you prefer? I play games, half the time on my PC half the time on my 360 - does this mean I only waste my time half of the time?

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
What's the difference except which platform you prefer? I play games, half the time on my PC half the time on my 360 - does this mean I only waste my time half of the time?

I just prefer the console feel, I don't like the genre of most of the games on the PC. For example I'm not a fan of World Of Warcraft, Dungeons & Dragons, and MMO's. I've always liked the diversity that consoles like the PS3 offers as far as games go. I like platformers, sports games, sci-fi shooters, etc. but I don't really like to use the computer for any games. Some of my favorite titles are non-PC games. Those are my thoughts on the issue.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
I tend to find PC-games more complex, with a little more depth. These games are actually getting rarer to the popularity of consoles, so they just simply aren't made as often anymore. It's really disappointing.

Unique

I think INTJ for sure. From what I can imagine, an S would have a hard time caring about D & D =/.

And you would be wrong

Kind regards,
"S" Gamer

beyondaurora he is an ISTJ based on the information you have given

Unique

I always felt like I was talking to a wall. When I'd say how I felt, he'd say, "I'm sorry you feel that way, beyondaurora" "whatever, beyondaurora". And my pushing and pushing trying to get more from him which would inevitably bring him to the point of extreme anger, mocking and criticizing me. He never wanted to talk about our future life, children, traveling, whatever. He'd always say, "we'll talk about that when the time comes".

Sounds exactly ISTJ to me.

He's very opinionated about people. For example, any teenage girl is an airhead slut. He has no tolerance for anyone who is not as intelligent and responsible as he.

Yeah exact same sorta thing with the ISTJ that I used to know... except he was racist as well

ISTJs with their head on straight are excellent company unhealthy ISTJs are almost as bad as an unhealthy ESTJ

Lily flower

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
INTJ for sure. I think an ISTJ would embrace work and do a lot of volunteering as well. Everything in that description screams INTJ

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Lol, you guys... the OP is over 2.5 years old, and the member in question hasn't even been on the site since March.