• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Resistance is futile?

waitwhat2

MBTI Type
intj
I know there are limitations to the MB test.

I know that people can't be classified into "boxes".

Yet, MB temperaments are astonishingly right on in their accuracy.

Which temperament is most likely to refuse categorization? Too many of my friends reject the test for the reasons stated above.

I find it amusing.

R.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I know there are limitations to the MB test.

I know that people can't be classified into "boxes".

Yet, MB temperaments are astonishingly right on in their accuracy.

Which temperament is most likely to refuse categorization? Too many of my friends reject the test for the reasons stated above.

I find it amusing.

R.
I theorize that the ISTJ is the most likely to be just so inclined to have interest in taking tests and reading about the systems, but too fact oriented to really understand the differences in types. Countless times, I've seen them take type descriptions literally, and therefore include themselves in every other type they read about. It doesn't cross their minds that the differences are only in degree, the degree isn't quite definable, and yet the system can still be valid.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I came to know that typology makes a difference between "temperaments" and "traits".

Keeping that in mind you really need a trait to find out about yourself in a way it is shown here.

Therefore it is hard to say, whether a certain temperament would refuse categorization or not. I wouldnt pinpoint down a certain one, because I know I would be wrong from a different point of View of a person of that temperament.