• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Avery-Dana

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Does that mean that as you alter your type/persona, you believe that is who you really are at the time? Or is it a willful transition/experimental period that you know will end (sub?)consciously?

The former. You can search both of our posts, and we will both say something to the effect of " it just makes more sense "

Although Dana did express something that rang true for me as well;
in an lighter form of the transformation, we " try it on " to feel if its right or not. I did the same with ENTJ and ENFJ.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Ah, I do not change my type because I want to try something on.

I really do not like discussing things like this with members on this forum (strangers, essentially), so kindly leave me out of this thread from now on!