User Tag List

View Poll Results: What type is Wolfy

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • ISFP

    24 85.71%
  • ISTP

    3 10.71%
  • ESFP

    0 0%
  • ESTP

    0 0%
  • INTP

    0 0%
  • ENTP

    0 0%
  • INTJ

    0 0%
  • ENTJ

    1 3.57%
  • INFP

    0 0%
  • ENFP

    0 0%
  • INFJ

    0 0%
  • ENFJ

    0 0%
  • ISTJ

    0 0%
  • ESTJ

    0 0%
  • ISFJ

    0 0%
  • ESFJ

    0 0%
123 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 73

  1. #1

    Default So I'm still ISFP eh?

    Well I've posted 500 times. Everybody still think I'm ISFP? Anybody care?

    Just curious that's all.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Posts
    977

    Default

    Aw. No one cares.

    Why are you asking ? You would rather be N, right ?

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilen View Post
    Aw. No one cares.

    Why are you asking ? You would rather be N, right ?
    I'm asking because I'm curious.

    I wish I was N, then I'd be just like you. You're my hero.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Posts
    977

    Default

    You would still need the T.

    You're two full steps away from perfection my friend.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilen View Post
    You would still need the T.

    You're two full steps away from perfection my friend.
    If only! If only! *Slams desk in mock anger*

  6. #6
    veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    6,727

    Default

    What? You're not trying to desert the SP army too, are you? I'm starting to feel like that lone kid who still wants to play tag when all the other kids have outgrown it.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

    "I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

    The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

  7. #7
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,660

    Default

    I'm no good at typing people, but the gentle warmth of your posts would lead me to believe you're definitely an F. As for the rest of the letters, I'll leave that up to the more experienced people
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    What? You're not trying to desert the SP army too, are you? I'm starting to feel like that lone kid who still wants to play tag when all the other kids have outgrown it.
    No No I'm not. I was just curious. I have some free time and thought I'd throw it out and see what came back.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    I'm no good at typing people, but the gentle warmth of your posts would lead me to believe you're definitely an F. As for the rest of the letters, I'll leave that up to the more experienced people
    Gentle warmth? Gosh
    Last edited by wolfy; 12-03-2008 at 08:43 PM.

  10. #10

    Default

    Vote for me! Please.

Similar Threads

  1. [ISFP] Why does it take ISFPs so long to develop Ni?
    By Allywally in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 03-07-2017, 09:52 AM
  2. [ISFP] Why so few ISFPs?
    By NeverAmI in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 01-10-2014, 08:01 PM
  3. [ISFP] Im so ISFP.....
    By knight in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-14-2011, 07:24 AM
  4. I'm an ISFP, so click here quickly, before I get too lazy to finish it.
    By Fading Dead Star in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-09-2009, 05:53 AM
  5. So new she's still shiny.
    By hexvenus in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-27-2008, 08:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO