• INTP

1 3.70%
  • xNTP

1 3.70%
  • xNxP

2 7.41%
123 Last

Default ENFP, INFP, xNFP, ENTP, xNxP?

Been wondering. I fit ENFP well but always test close to the border with I, and I have a few differences from other ENFPs on the board (though not major). I've also tested low F once, though only once. I'm sure Jack or someone would've said if I didn't fit, but thought I'd ask the question anyway to remove any doubts I have.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Learn functions.

Quote Originally Posted by evan View Post
    Learn functions.
    Yeh, I know I'm Ne with some Fi, and some thinking function, but all of them have that. Are there any free function tests around on the net still? I'd be interested in my order.

And I'm aware I fit ENFP pretty well. It's just that I get typed as a thinking type by people so often in life, that I figured that questioning my own perception isn't really a bad idea. Main reason I threw it out there. See if anyone saw differently.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    INFP

Listen to the people that know you well.

Quote Originally Posted by disregard View Post
    Listen to the people that know you well.
    Actually it was Mum that typed me ENFP. I tested INFJ at first. But mum pointed out that I wasn't a J, and probably wasn't introverted either, though I'm close. So I read the type descriptions to her and we both agreed that I fitted ENFP best. I actually couldn't consistently test as any type to start with.

After being on here a few weeks the NFP thing has become pretty obvious though. And my other confirmation was my similarity with an INFP I know and recognition of past type conflicts with an INFJ I know.

Really the only non-ENFP ones on the list that I'd seriously considered were xNFP (which I test close to most times), ENxP and xNxP(which I've tested as once).

MBTI
    INFP

My mom typed me too, and it's the only type I've resonated with so completely. It's easy to listen to others when what they have to say sounds so sweet, but you'll always have this lingering impression that it's just not you they're describing.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Use V.I. It helps a lot, and there definitely is a connection.

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    Use V.I. It helps a lot, and there definitely is a connection.
    What's V.I.?

Banned
    MBTI
    type

visual identification. don't use it unless you can't help it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    visual identification. don't use it unless you can't help it though.
    I tried it and found I can only spot ENFPs 100% so far on the practise pics.