7 25.93%
  • INTP

1 3.70%
  • xNTP

1 3.70%
  • xNxP

2 7.41%
First 234

Thanks Viv. In my most happy and strong times I engage people. The more content I am with life the better person I become normally, and the more I have to give. I want to make the world a better place, and pass on whatever good vibes I've inherited.

Answers to the questions:
    When was the time that I was my MOST happiest self?
    2. How was it like? fun and inspiring
    Which temperamental pattens did I most prefer? Feeling and engaging people
    3. How did I interact with other children?? As a child: I loved lunch time, normally was just uber-involved, playful, a bit mischievous, loved everyone (no time for the issues), liked bending the rules, though was self-conscious about it.
    What were some of my favorite topics in class? Sport, Maths, computer games , I liked teachers who engaged though.
    What moved me? Not much. Didn't like being in trouble though. Felt I'd let people down.
    What moved others about me? Hyperactive, dependable, idiotic, evil ideas .
    4. What books did I read? I don't read much at all. It's strange. But I have read a lot. Most books I was introduced to were by my parents. Maybe from what an INFJ and INTP offered I enjoyed them, but never found what inspired me enough to stop and read rather than go enjoy myself doing something else.
    What attracted me to them? Why?
    5. Who were my inspirational figures? John Lennon, sports stars (some not the best personalities, but I can keep that separate and admire them for their sporting skill. I do love selfless team players who aren't the big shot showy types though, especially when they have more effect on the game than the stars.), scientists, those who were the best in their fields and offerred something beyond the normal.
    What were their personalties like?? Some great people, some admired for their talents and what they brought to the world on a larger than personal level.
    How would I type them?? INFP, ENTP, INTP, probably all are NFs and NPs, though I like some INTJs and ENFJs too. Maybe just all Ns, so it doesn't help much.

I just took the mypersonality test, and I was really clear on all my answers. Was guessing I'd end up being a thinker because in a lot of areas I default to the thinking preference, but my focus is always people and effect on them. I think I'm just an ENFP with a stronger thinking side. The extroversion amount was interesting too, because I don't normally test that extroverted, but looking how I approach things, I think it is correct.

Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

well, cognitively, Introversion/Extraversion is the only letter that can be X because introversion/extraversion is a spectrum. N/S, F/T and P/J determine your cognative functions and there order in terms of nature preference. if you are ENFP, your Feeling is introverted and your Thinking is extraverted. if you are ENTP, your Feeling is extraverted and your Thinking introverted. given these are different functions seperate from each other, being an XNXP would be impossible. the same would be true of ESFP and ENFP. with ENFP/ENFJ both Intuition and Feeling would be reversed in terms of extraversion
    as for INFP and ENFP the only difference is functions 1&2 switch places as well as 3&4,5&6, and 7&8. if you were ambiverted, your primary and auxilary functions would be of equal preference as would your teritary and inferior preference and functions 5&6 and 7&8. I am an XNFP and score equally on Ne and Fi as well as with Te and Si. although, technically, ambiverts (XNFPs, XNTPs etc) are generally listed among introverts, therefore, I would considered an INFP. hope this helps =P

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

i can see you as ENFP for sure. i'm pretty close to introverted too. personally i usually associate more with INFx or ENTP than other ENFPs or ESFPs.

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    well, cognitively, Introversion/Extraversion is the only letter that can be X because introversion/extraversion is a spectrum. N/S, F/T and P/J determine your cognative functions and there order in terms of nature preference. if you are ENFP, your Feeling is introverted and your Thinking is extraverted. if you are ENTP, your Feeling is extraverted and your Thinking introverted. given these are different functions seperate from each other, being an XNXP would be impossible. the same would be true of ESFP and ENFP. with ENFP/ENFJ both Intuition and Feeling would be reversed in terms of extraversion
    as for INFP and ENFP the only difference is functions 1&2 switch places as well as 3&4,5&6, and 7&8. if you were ambiverted, your primary and auxilary functions would be of equal preference as would your teritary and inferior preference and functions 5&6 and 7&8. I am an XNFP and score equally on Ne and Fi as well as with Te and Si. although, technically, ambiverts (XNFPs, XNTPs etc) are generally listed among introverts, therefore, I would considered an INFP. hope this helps =P
    . I hadn't posted in this thread for a year and a half. I think when I posted it the X could be thought of as a question mark. If there is no way to call it, you don't call it. Or at least that's how my mind works. It causes trouble for the hard core theoreticians but if someone is unsure which of two types they are, it is an okay compromise. ie. I can read ENFx as maybe ENFP maybe ENFJ. They'll never be both at once, but they might be either, and the probabilities from what they know are equal. The ambivert part is interesting though. I wonder why they chose introverted. Or did they just need to put it in one category if it was hung so defaulted to it?
    Last edited by BlueScreen; 07-31-2010 at 09:19 AM. Reason: George Bush
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    i can see you as ENFP for sure. i'm pretty close to introverted too. personally i usually associate more with INFx or ENTP than other ENFPs or ESFPs.
    Yeh, I actually have found myself escaping really extroverted excitable people recently. I like the quiet times and the slow pace.