User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    INTP

Default Pretend i dont know what my type is

Allegedly INTP. But just for fun have a go at typing me. Right. Um. Here i go.

1. Live in my head. Daydream. Analyze (even my emotions).
    2. Leave things to the last minute; especially anything of work/responsibiltiy. school homework was a good example.
    3. Start things but rarely carry through. Many clubs i have joined.....
    4. Have 2 friends; one i would describe as close (ENFP).
    5. Dont make friends easily & when i do they make friends with me.
    6. Have been told im hard to get to know.
    7. Not a big fan of soaps. I prefer fantasy/sci-fi/horror/crime.
    8. Rarely smile & yes ive had the "cheer up it might never happen".
    9. Can be alone for long periods of time & not miss human company.
    10. After being alone for long periods it takes me a couple of days to acclimatise to other people.
    11. I'd rather be with a group of people i know, or feel comfortable with, in a pub having interesting discussions than in a noisy club.
    12. In any company i can switch off or "go into myself".
    13. I might be the untidiest & most disorganised person i know.
    14. My best subjects at school were foreign languages, English Language & Literature & Art.
    15 My worst were Maths & Geography.
    16. Much of my childhood was spent in libraries or at least spent with my head in a book or comic (from the age of 3). Thank you, Grandpa, for the Marvel comics.
    17. Id like to put a smiley on here somewhere but i dont know what emoticon to use.
    18. Im fascinated by things like astrophysics & quantum physics.
    19. Sometimes an idea will come into my head, often from nowhere, & it will make a lot of sense. To me anyway.
    20. I find it hard to initiate or continue your normal daily conversations with people.
    21. I hate it when people ask me "Any gossip?". No. I dont listen to it as it's none of my business thankyouverymuch.
    22. This is me on the outside:-:
    23. This is me on the inside:-
    24. Im better at saying what i want to say in writing or online than i am by speaking. It avoids all the pauses & the ums & aahs & searching for the right word etc.
    25. Thought id have hundreds of things to list but that's all i can think of for now. Thanking you in advance for your opinions.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

For all I know you do sound INTP, but for the hell of it I'll go ahead and mention the areas that people will probably pick as evidence to convince you otherwise.

1. The part where you mentioned analyzing your emotions. This is typically an activity associated (rightly or wrongly) with feelers.

2. The part where you mentioned that you are calm on the outside, but experiencing a range of emotions on the inside. I don't know if that was a serious post (or posts), but assuming that it is, this is also something that is fairly stereotypical of introverted feelers.

Someone might also mention (ignorantly, I think) that your best subjects seem to be the stereotypically NF subjects, and that your worst subjects are stereotypically NT subjects, lending itself to the conclusion that you are NF.

I don't think any of this personally, but you might hear these things. I just wanted to post them first so that I didn't have to go through the annoyance of seeing them later in the thread when I knew they would come up from the beginning.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

Banned
    MBTI
    type

INFP, maybe.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    INFP, maybe.

Does this mean i have to like clouds & wainbows & unicorns & fluffy wuffy bunny wabbits?

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by welshlass View Post
    Does this mean i have to like clouds & wainbows & unicorns & fluffy wuffy bunny wabbits?
    Yes. I was going to say INFP but was completely thrown off by the fact that you didn't mention fluffy wuffy bunny wabbits.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    For all I know you do sound INTP, but for the hell of it I'll go ahead and mention the areas that people will probably pick as evidence to convince you otherwise.

1. The part where you mentioned analyzing your emotions. This is typically an activity associated (rightly or wrongly) with feelers.

2. The part where you mentioned that you are calm on the outside, but experiencing a range of emotions on the inside. I don't know if that was a serious post (or posts), but assuming that it is, this is also something that is fairly stereotypical of introverted feelers.

Someone might also mention (ignorantly, I think) that your best subjects seem to be the stereotypically NF subjects, and that your worst subjects are stereotypically NT subjects, lending itself to the conclusion that you are NF.

I don't think any of this personally, but you might hear these things. I just wanted to post them first so that I didn't have to go through the annoyance of seeing them later in the thread when I knew they would come up from the beginning.
    Interesting points. The emotions post was semi serious. But they're just below the surface. Most of the time i dont show any emotion. I dont even singalong etc at gigs. You'd never know i was actually enjoying. And when im in a bad mood i put on a neutral mood front & the only person who knows how i really feel is my closest friend. And even then it's a flat "Im in a bad mood". And sometimes my moods are doing this internally:-
    Did a quick bit of reading lunchtime & i can agree with the avoiding conflict but not with the drive to make the world a better place. I'll have to go back & highlight the bits that apply or dont apply to me in the INFP description. In the meantime i'll stay INTP until i decide whether to T or F myself. Im open to any questions & suggestions

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by welshlass View Post
    There are plenty of "darker" INFPs, I'm sure, if that's more to your liking.
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    Yes. I was going to say INFP but was completely thrown off by the fact that you didn't mention fluffy wuffy bunny wabbits.
    I love fluffy wuffy bunny wabbits. Braised in a white wine sauce.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

All I can say with any certainty is INxx

ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj

INT, identified by weaker F. You want to express emotions but you're not adept at it.