• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type my best friend.. And help me help her.

defragmybrain

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
I have a friend named Sarah. We went to highschool together. We had much in common but we had very different personalities. We kind of grew apart after highschool and haven't seen eachother very often.
While i have become confident and flirty and opinionated, Emma remains reserved, shy, quiet and entirely ASEXUAL.
She worries me -
She's 20 years old, has never had a boyfriend, has kissed a boy once ( i think), never had an orgasm by her self (infact that never came to mind and she doesnt care to try).
Her parents were divorced when she was eight, that could have been why her relationship with men has been odd; but both her parents are great and don't have problems and they love her.
She has crushes on guys, but doesnt act on them or over analyzes them in ways that are petty. She loves celebrities and obsesses over them more than actual men she could go for.
She's an opera singer, doll-faced, very attractive, golden curls. Very close to her family, soft spoken. Loves cats and lives in a very dollhouse atmosphere.
Non religious. Very smart and articulate.
She loves chickflicks and all things super girly: girly popish music, shopping, sleep overs. Etc.
She likes musicians and boys who can sing and write music. Boys who treat her like a lady and who can take her to dinner, do the romantic walks on the beach, and all that cliche'd crap taht i thought girls had gotten over with.
She reads alot, plays the piano, does home work diligently. Physically she is thin and doesn't over dress, but likes skirts with flowers and all things feminine. She doesnt drink, smoke or do drugs and has never tried.
She claims she can't/doesnt know how to flirt, so she thinks all her moves are awkward and then over analyzes all of what she had done wrong.

Some friends say that things will come in time for her; which is true. But she is feeling stressed now that all her friends had 'grown up' and she hadn't. I suggested she give the whole growing up thing a try - if she doesnt like it she doesnt have to continue.
To most of us this comes rather naturally but i don't know what to suggest for Sarah.

Any way to type her or figure out how to help this poor girl??

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Well. I don't know many INFJ's who love shopping or chick flicks. I also think the piano thing sounds rather S. And, T just doesn't seem right to me, except for the social retardation. Could be ISTJ I suppose.

Siegfried

MBTI Type
?
Well. I don't know many INFJ's who love shopping or chick flicks. I also think the piano thing sounds rather S. And, T just doesn't seem right to me, except for the social retardation. Could be ISTJ I suppose.

My best guess is ISFJ, I left it open, because she said her friend is more likely N.

Atomic Fiend

How many do you know?

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Based on the description I'd guess ISFP, but who knows.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Shit, like 5-6? I take it you like shopping and chick flicks.

Atomic Fiend

Okay. I still don't believe you, for some reason I can't, it seems unlikely.

But you don't have prove anything to me luckly.

I'm not OP.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm curious, why does this girl worry you?

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Your friend is a shy, *incredibly* sexually reserved type.

She is heterosexual though, but some people have less sexual curiosities and appetites than others.

She will eventually find a guy whom she deems perfect and will have sex with him, infrequently.

It is odd that an irreligious, intelligent girl would not engage in masturbation, which leads me to believe that she is just inherently not that sexual.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Oh, and she is 20, let her be and let her become and grow into herself at her own pace, no need to worry, I don't think. ;)

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think there are two kinds of people, some are curious about sex, some are curious about death.