• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type my best friend.. And help me help her.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
It is odd that an irreligious, intelligent girl would not engage in masturbation, which leads me to believe that she is just inherently not that sexual.

Yeah that's what I got out of it too.

If she's happy the way she is, I don't see the problem. And since she's still 20 she has loads of time to find someone at her own pace.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
I'm curious about both. Indeed they have something in common. This is why the orgasm is called le petit mort.

defragmybrain

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
I'm curious, why does this girl worry you?

somehow NO sex drive at 20 is kind of...

worrisome. we're best friends. there isnt anything she wouldnt tell me.
except that.. she doesnt have anything to tell.

Atomic Fiend

I think she may be INFJ as synarch says FTR. Once again I just found it unlikely that he'd know 5 INFJ, still kinda do.

She's just a late bloomer it seems, nothing wrong with late bloomers.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
I think she may be INFJ as synarch says FTR. Once again I just found it unlikely that he'd know 5 INFJ, still kinda do.

She's just a late bloomer it seems, nothing wrong with late bloomers.

Why do you hate freedom?

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
My mother is and has always been pretty nonsexual.

She does not emit any type of sexuality.

Not everyone is inherently sexual.

And some people are a lot more sexual than others.

There is a sexual spectrum, my dear, and it is vast and varied.

With whom, with and doing what, and how often someone likes to have sex is highly variable and dependent on each individual's preferences.

defragmybrain

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
My mother is and has always been pretty nonsexual.

She does not emit any type of sexuality.

Not everyone is inherently sexual.

And some people are a lot more sexual than others.

There is a sexual spectrum, my dear, and it is vast and varied.

With whom, with and doing what, and how often someone likes to have sex is highly variable and dependent on each individual's preferences.

I suppose so. i guess i'm not used to it. with a social circle of mostly young adults who're sexually obsessed, Ssarah kinda...stands out in that regard.

V

violaine

Yeah, she could easily just be asexual. As I understand many asexual people are still quite romantic, (sometimes very romantic), but not interested in sex. Or a late bloomer. Either way she doesn't sound tortured about it...

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
NTs tend to be late bloomers, in general, per Keirsey.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I am a freak in many respects and do not fit into, or reflect/exhibit quite a few societal or social norms.

Most of us are unique in that we are all freaks in some way or another.

So your friend doesn't care too much for sex, and hence she deviates from the norm, but to put things in perspective, she could be a hell of a lot more deviant in a lot more socially unacceptable ways.

defragmybrain

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
So your friend doesn't care too much for sex, and hence she deviates from the norm, but to put things in perspective, she could be a hell of a lot more deviant in a lot more socially unacceptable ways.

that is a bizarre thought.